Search results

1. Popper

Omega Dioscuri Galaxy Pack 1.0

IF you are using this on pc you might have to delete Draphus KCH4 from the planet files, this issue is not present for some people. If you pated the pack you just go to the "planets" file and from there you can delete Draphus KCH4, this issue will be solved in the future :)
  2. Popper

Oh np
  3. Popper

This pack works on PC!
  4. Popper

unban

my name is Popper#8578 It just connected : and P
  5. Popper

unban

Name:Popper#8578 ID:726807243474862111 Date:2022.01.12 Reason: Compromised account Reason for unban: I have full control over my account now
  6. Popper

If the pc release can handle more planets and you can have custom parts this might become a modpack on pc
  7. Popper

Happy to hear that you like it!
  8. Popper

I will remake this once sfs for pc is out!
  9. Popper

Thanks! I you buy the dlc you should try it!
  10. Popper

Thank you so much!
  11. Popper

This is the new update of omega dioscuri! 2021.07.30
  12. Popper

Omega Dioscuri Galaxy Pack

This is an old thread check out Omega dioscuri galaxy pack 1.0! Omega Dioscuri Galaxy Pack 1.0
  13. Popper

Welcome to Omega Dioscuri! This is a galaxy pack with 7 star systems, 1 Nebula, A supermassive blackhole in the middle, And a bynari black hole system! It has Over 140 bodies in the pack with a lot of variety. This pack has a Lite version so that devices with worse performance can handle it...
  14. Popper

Planet editing problem

I tried to space the planets and stars further away from eachother, it didnt work but thanks
  15. Popper

On 07.29 I will release 1.0 with a lot of new things!
  16. Popper

Planet editing problem

I am planet editing a pack with 150 object in it and medium res textures. Recently it started lagging but not generally only when above 500x timewarp. My problem is not that I lag but that if I go into another pack with over 250 objects and really high res textures it lets me go to max timewarp...
  17. Popper

Ban Appeal

uhh sorry its my old accounts ID this is the valid one: 726807243474862111
  18. Popper

Ban Appeal

Username: Popper#8578 ID: 841041636355735555 Reason: I think because of the Gard bans. I was looking forward to posting a screenshot and I didn't find the server.
  19. Popper

Hi! So I am working on 0.7 and here are some pics:
  20. Popper

I made about 2/3 of the textures and the other ones were downloaded from google :)
  21. Popper

Yea :)
  22. Popper

Omega Dioscuri ot An Update! It has over 110 Objects to explore across 6 systems Have a fun time! To Download Normal Version Click here To Download Lite Version Click here
  23. Popper

Omega Dioscuri Interstellar pack

Thx Thx