Search results

1. Popper

unban

Name:Popper#8578 ID:726807243474862111 Date:2022.01.12 Reason: Compromised account Reason for unban: I have full control over my account now
  2. Popper

Omega Dioscuri Galaxy Pack 1.0

Welcome to Omega Dioscuri! This is a galaxy pack with 7 star systems, 1 Nebula, A supermassive blackhole in the middle, And a bynari black hole system! It has Over 140 bodies in the pack with a lot of variety. This pack has a Lite version so that devices with worse performance can handle it...
  3. Popper

Planet editing problem

I am planet editing a pack with 150 object in it and medium res textures. Recently it started lagging but not generally only when above 500x timewarp. My problem is not that I lag but that if I go into another pack with over 250 objects and really high res textures it lets me go to max timewarp...
  4. Popper

Ban Appeal

Username: Popper#8578 ID: 841041636355735555 Reason: I think because of the Gard bans. I was looking forward to posting a screenshot and I didn't find the server.
  5. Popper

Omega Dioscuri Galaxy Pack

Omega Dioscuri ot An Update! It has over 110 Objects to explore across 6 systems Have a fun time! To Download Normal Version Click here To Download Lite Version Click here
  6. Popper

Omega Dioscuri Interstellar pack

Hello It is The Omega Dioscuri Interstellar pack Which RN contains 2 systems With 30 object (3 stars) So its Version 0.26(It is comlete at 1.0) So Its mainly for some people to try Out. Please check it out :D Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/ygt713aqq74qbg9/Omega_Dioscuri_0.26.zip/file...
  7. Popper

Hello Im new here

So to begin I am in the sfs discord. But now I came here. I mainly like to build stations and this is my current earth station the ESRS:So that is the station , I will post the BP of Eagle (a rocket with a ssto starfish a human rated spacecraft to my station) so it can put 400 tonnes to LEO and...