what do you think guys ?
  2. alexmb48

Delta IV heavy

3. alexmb48

Delta IV heavy,

what you think of my rocket
  4. alexmb48

falcon 9 Demo 2

Here is my falcon 9 with crew dragon, one part of the crew dragon design is from SFS Orbital (check his chanel, it's really good) for the cargo compartment and the black parts of crew dragon the rest is from myself for draco, I used 2 kolibri engines (tilt 15° out) it's has 4 parachutes and the...
  5. alexmb48

engines and Met SAT

new engines (3): 2 engines with: 1 frontier 2 valiant tilt 15° out 2 kolibri tilt 15° out one engine is provide with landing legs and the other one with solar panels (made for vacum, code name: AS Vac LL and AS Vac SR) the third engine is a Ion engine: 4 ion tilt 15° 1valiant solar panels (code...
  6. alexmb48

aerospike design and rocket

hi, I'm new here, this is the first model i post, this is an aerospike, here some spec: 190.08 T 2 frontier engine 15° tilt outward 2hawk engine 15° outward 1titan central position 2 big landing legs for return fuel is increase by 5% for safe return (im working on a more compacted one, with...
  7. alexmb48

perseverance rover

perseverance rover whith landing system and drone (working, but since the RCS are constantly correcting the center of gravity, it can be hard to control)