Search results

1. GunteR

World Cup

Not really SFS related but it's a great topic. Who do you think is gonna win the Russia World Cup 2018. (hopefully Россия of course)
  2. GunteR

War

There were times when... Everybody liked everybody . They were friendly to eatch other. Space Exploration was at it's highest point in history ..... But suddenly... Something went wrong. Humanity, was thrown into a unspeakable chaos. The rivality between the communists and the capitalists has...
  3. GunteR

Low orbit

Make a satellite and put it in the lowest orbit around any planet or moon without crashing it. Here is mine on the Moon where i also caught a lost lunar module
  4. GunteR

Blueprints

Hey guys, do you have some nice ideas of rockets? I'm kinda out of ideas . I would like to see some rover models. Thank you :)
  5. GunteR

First human in space

As we can know, in the morning of 12th April 1961 Yuri Gagarin aboard the Восток 1 mission was the first human that was in cosmos. The challenge is to make a rocket extremely similar to Восток 1, enter the orbit, and then return safely on Earth
  6. GunteR

How about...

I think that it will be an awesome idea if we introduce the "share" list. Every SFS player could share their rocket model to everyone, and everyone could try it. For example if i don't have any idea of a rocket design , i'm going to the "Community Rockets" and i chose one from there.