Search results

1. Emir

[NE] NOHA Military Division (NOHAM)

NOHAM ICBM 10 MIRV Slots NOHAM Medium Range GTG (Ground to Ground) Small & Fast Click me to download the blueprints, links will be added if requested.
  2. Emir

Space Station Entry

Launch 1 Launch 2 FINALLY DOCKED i will upload the rest tomorrow, i took too long docking and used all of my fuel most of the times.
  3. Emir

Voyager Entry

4. Emir

Mars Mission

after a few modifications to the original lander, here it is.
  5. Emir

Team Titan Entry

on the way to earth the end
  6. Emir

[NE] The New NOHA Family

Unfortunately all of my current rockets are broken due to engine clipping being patched, here you will be able to find the replacements i have made. 1: NE LHS Dragon the original, the Myth, the Legend, NE LHS Dragon! 2: NOHA SH 1X The Newest Addition to the family, a modified version of...
  7. Emir

Perfect Suicide Burn

Hello i will dont have an phone to play SFS for like 1-2 days so i want to calculate perfect suicide burn with my NE LHS Dragon with %15 Fuel left any way to calculate that? or can somoene try ingame?
  8. Emir

Freezes When near station

Hello ive been building my earth orbit stain for a few days after the last part docking i tried to timewarp and game frooze and i couldnt do anything i was getting 5 fps so i relogged in to the game and i built another part of the station i launched it but when i am timewarping and going near...
  9. Emir

NE LHS Dragon [1.0 , R]

NE LHS Dragon Repost due to old one being lost I am Back at SFS after my data has been reset due to Phone error SuperHeavy EM Series is back with an new name! i am introducing the first rocket of the family : Dragon Dragon has been designed to be fuel efficient and Reusable as well its been...
  10. Emir

NE AFR Satellite Destroyer MV1

NE AFR SD i am introducing the first Model of NE AFR The Satallite Destroyer MV1! This can destroy everything in the orbit of the earth. its made from radar signal absorbing Materials and Painted like that Simple instructions : Launch the Rocket target the satellite actually hit to the...
  11. Emir

NE LHS Dragon [1.0 , R]

NE LHS Dragon I am Back at SFS after my data has been reset due to Phone error SuperHeavy EM Series is back with an new name! i am introducing the first rocket of the family : Dragon Dragon has been designed to be fuel efficient and Reusable as well its been designed for sending payloads to the...
  12. Emir

How to play SFS on PC [Not Imported]

Hello, i will show you how to play SFS on PC Not Imported! Opening Developer Mode Settings > System > About Phone. Tap Software info > Build Number Tap Build Number 7 Times it will ask for your PIN (or what security u use) and youre on developer mode Opening USB Debugging go back to "About...
  13. Emir

I ran out of ideas

like in title, i ran out of ideas the ideas i have currently is : upgrading my existing spaceships sending a rover and making a base on moon making a space station any more ideas?
  14. Emir

Questions..

Whats BP? is it a app? ive never used something like BP i just used part clipping on my rockets does aerodynamics actually work? whats delta-v? i dont use delta-v thing i use normal tactic to go planets like going to moon is it a problem if i dont use delta-v? i putted a small space station...
  15. Emir

SuperHeavy EM Reusable [WIP]

Ive been working on a project Heres my current 3 Rockets. Im looking forward to make them without using bugs. if anyone wants that version i will make a different thread about it SuperHeavy EM A bit difficult to use 4/5 Tests Done This Rocket is my first SuperHeavy EM model. 2 Stages Normal...