Search results

1. KevinGtgz1

[Not A Mod] Clipping In 1.35 But....

Heya Today I Accidentaly Found This Bug But...... This Is The Bug: 1st Put Your Part 2nd put one part inside another part 3rd delete one of that part Like This 4th Now There Is Only 1 part right? Last Press Undo Button Now Your Part Is Clipped I turn off the flat texture so you can...
  2. KevinGtgz1

KSP : Kevin Space Program

im just bored and building a trash starship just it
  3. KevinGtgz1

KSP : Kevin Space Program

This Is My starship in 1.35 i know this is bad building in 1.35 is so limited
  4. KevinGtgz1

2YO UABE

do you know the file name???
  5. KevinGtgz1

2YO UABE

Now I want to ask question for modder i know not every file can you convert to picture so pls give me list any file i can convert to image
  6. KevinGtgz1

The Little Shuttle

Make the astronout taked by a helicopter to the shuttle
  7. KevinGtgz1

2YO UABE

welp thanks maybe
  8. KevinGtgz1

Mars telescope

Btw thats a sick shadow tho The epic chicken can you teach me ???
  9. KevinGtgz1

My space station

1.35 Gang:cool::cool:
  10. KevinGtgz1

My space station

Tell me if the propotion not right
  11. KevinGtgz1

2YO UABE

Im sure this is the thread How to make the shared assets content made to pngs(Only included:Combined,Rocket Parts,Parachute)but i need your help again 1.I want To Make Skins In.dll 2.im Using 32 bit.exe and 32 bit device I dont know which one the link i should download
  12. KevinGtgz1

2YO UABE

Can Someone Pass Me The UABE link or anything so i can make a texture for 1.35
  13. KevinGtgz1

The Little Shuttle

Works?
  14. KevinGtgz1

GUYS YOU NEED TO SEE THIS

This Is A Mistake I think this is not how to report someone game why 1.The Ways You make people see it and download it just make the game more popular I think the right ways is to report it to SFS developer/admin
  15. KevinGtgz1

The Little Shuttle

OH I KNOW HIW TO DO IT JUST PRESS CTRL AND + TO ZOOM IN AND CTRL AND - TO ZOOOM AL THE WAY OUT HECK YEAH This Is The Vid
  16. KevinGtgz1

The Little Shuttle

Maybe use the scroll wheel
  17. KevinGtgz1

GUYS YOU NEED TO SEE THIS

Lol even the game icon is from another game
  18. KevinGtgz1

OSU! THREAD

Finish This Song After Clicking z and x 500 time
  19. KevinGtgz1

Landed On Moon

There is an emote feature bro:p:D
  20. KevinGtgz1

Memes

Maybe Cause he's a psycophat!:eek::mad:
  21. KevinGtgz1

Memes

Mom : Why Dont You Play With the neighbour kids? Neighbour Kids: Original Video
  22. KevinGtgz1

Landed On Moon

Woah 2 Page in less 24 Hour
  23. KevinGtgz1

Landed On Moon

HMM YESS VERY NORMAL OPENING PaRaChUtE IN VACUM
  24. KevinGtgz1

ISRO SECRET !1!1

(Is that from space vechile iceberg) Yea maybe its look like dream chaser because the tail right? I thinking that too btw abou the X-37B Im Not A space nerd so i dont know much thing about rocket version This design pretty close tho
  25. KevinGtgz1

ISRO SECRET !1!1

So I found ISRO making an indian Shuttle Maybe This is an old News But wow it still look cool Looks Familliar? If yes i will remember you This is look like saturn × shuttle concept ISRO MAKE THIS ROCKET 100% REUSABLE Where The Booster Land back like Falcon 9 And The Shuttle Glide into earth...