Search results

1. D

Gateway space station

ALL THE ROCKETS TO LAUNCH THE MODULES ARE IN THE ZIP After the iss i decided to recreate also the Gateway, so here it is.
  2. D

Updated Soyuz

I re-made the escape launch system and made the capsule able to resist 1.53 reentey
  3. D

Dnepr ICBM

Dnepr is a russian converted ICBM silo rocket.
  4. D

Kejora's working free Saturn V

Kejora starspace released an updated version of his Saturn V but for some reasons It didn't work for me so i fixed It and now its perfectly working and fully staged
  5. D

International Space Station

I starter working on this project nearly 2 years ago and im really happy to presente you a realistic 1:1 iss with shuttles and soyuzs. Its gonna take a lot of time to assemble in space and to do It i recommend to use this: Assembly of the International Space Station - Wikipedia and this: In my...
  6. D

Tianhe module

This Is the tianhe core module from the tiangong space station. It has a CZ-5b recreation i made for bring It into orbit. Writing on the rocket: 克隆人
  7. D

Ultimate historical rocket pack (updated)

I have made some changes and now the rockets are more realistico and detailed. (The iss still need cheats to get into orbit)
  8. D

Ultimate historical rocket pack

finally after more than a year of work the rockets are finished. I didn't create all the rockets but I modified them to make them suitable for the mission or because they did not have the right payload. the rockets in total are 24 and to complete some missions you need the mini Milky way...
  9. D

Falcon 1

this is my new Falcon 1 as well as the last rocket of the historical package I am doing (I will post it soon on this forum)
  10. D

Space x logo please

does anyone have the SpaceX logo? I need It for a Falcon 1 recreation. I tried to do it myself but it didn't come out well at all, so if you have one please give blueprint
  11. D

Best space shuttle

HOW TO USE: First thing turno in the back small engine (other are turned on):then activate RCS: now transfer fuel from the tank to the shuttle: And now you are ready to launch: Ti detach boosters tap as in the screenshot and clear debris as fast as possible or It will bug: