Search results

1. Wsumieniewiem

N1 in sfs 1.35

N1 rocket was soviet Saturn's V equivalent, which was supposed to take human to the moon.
  2. Wsumieniewiem

ISS model

I did 1:1 ISS model: There is no Pirs docking module and solar panels next to S0 truss, becouse I was so bored with doing it I did it with Proton K and STS: I've got some crew and resupply rockets(soyuz, antares, Falcon 9 Dragon ):
  3. Wsumieniewiem

Silver textures

My own silver textures:
  4. Wsumieniewiem

My Saturn V replica

My last "frontier team" task:
  5. Wsumieniewiem

Space station

I will try to do it in one launch Launching a bit handicapped falcon heavy with escape vehicle
  6. Wsumieniewiem

My mars mission

I'm going to do it with my Delta IV Heavy with Starliner to do it. Launching Sub-orbit Orbit Navigating to mars Approaching to mars Mars orbit Mars atmosphere entry Landed on mars, preparing starliner Mars sub-orbit Mars orbitComing back Earth close approach re-entry Landed on...
  7. Wsumieniewiem

My moon mission

I did a moon mission with my starship in SFS 1.35, landed safely without parachutes: assembling the rocket Launching orbit preparing for landing back to the earth atmosphere re-entry Succesfully landed
  8. Wsumieniewiem

Starship in SFS 1.35

Probably the best starship, that you can build in 1.35. It can pick 80t to moon and about 40t to mars (if refueled in orbit). It's even reusable. Needs to be manually assembled.