Search results

1. Serinity2011

Delevery of Hollenium

Thank you TtTOtW
  2. Serinity2011

Delevery of Hollenium

ASA Mars hub this is ASA Cerberus requesting permission to depart for the moon) Here is my flight path as i pased earth. Landing on the moon (good flight path ) (I can see the colony every thing looks good) (ohh snap we drifted to far. powwerr uuppp) (Well at least we landed safe. I think i...
  3. Serinity2011

Delevery of Hollenium

Ohh by the way with the way my phone was acting when i did the mission i was down to around 5 fps when i got close to mars hub it made every thing i did a slow painfull prosses
  4. Serinity2011

Delevery of Hollenium

Time to dock to the fuel tanker and head to mars After a long quiet flight i arived and docked to Asa mars hub. She not very fuel efficient when pushing 700t of fuel to mars here is some loading of the Hollenium in to shiping containers
  5. Serinity2011

Delevery of Hollenium

(Launch this is ASA Cerberus all systems go. Yes that is correct the flight plan is launch from earth abtain leo and dock to the 1000k fuel tanker that ASA launched last week.then transfer some fuel and head to ASA Mars Hub with the fuel tanker.) (10..9..8...7..6..)engine starts...
  6. Serinity2011

Delevery of Hollenium

With the first mission called a success the and a back log of holleniun piling up. Its time to launch a bigger cargo shuttle and delever some more fuel and hollenium.
  7. Serinity2011

Delevery of Hollenium

Ok, sorry its ben a while. The mission countinues... (ASA Agila Space Station this is ASA Splitfire requesting undocking and departure to Earth) (ASA Splitfire this is Asa Agila Space Station your cleared for reentry prosead when ready.) I didnt stick the landing very well. Lost an engine but...
  8. Serinity2011

Constellation Saturn

8bitCosmonaut are u still lookimg for a space plane i have one i think will do the job ur looking for.
  9. Serinity2011

Delevery of Hollenium

Thank you
  10. Serinity2011

Delevery of Hollenium

So now that im docked to ASA Mars Hub its time to delever supplys and load the Hollenium up in to containors. Now the Hollenium is loaded up its time to return to Asa Agila Space Station.
  11. Serinity2011

Delevery of Hollenium

( ASA Mars Hub this is ASA Splitfire requesting permision to dock.)
  12. Serinity2011

Delevery of Hollenium

After a few minutes talking with controle ASA Splitfire launches heading towards mars. After a normal flight to mars i met up with ASA Mars Hub.
  13. Serinity2011

Delevery of Hollenium

(ASA Agila Space Station this is ASA Splitfire.Cargo loaded full of supplies to Mars Hub.permission to depart.)
  14. Serinity2011

ACS Program (Not a faction)

I prefer this version of the splitfire over the one that Jez 10 posted.
  15. Serinity2011

SFS Robots

ill just leave this little guy here
  16. Serinity2011

International Mission

Ok, thank you. Ill go back and work on building rockets that aren't crossed out right after i get my spacestation built that ive been working on.
  17. Serinity2011

International Mission

Hey.I know we have a few rockets already built and are ready to fly, but when are we going to put them to use to build this space station?
  18. Serinity2011

Venus

This is what i use to land and escape venus
  19. Serinity2011

Rocket Builder's Challenge

Here are the blueprints for it.
  20. Serinity2011

Rocket Builder's Challenge

Ok here is my attempt its 102m long and 7m wide. 54m for the 1st stage, 20m for the 2nd stage,13m for the 3rd stage and 15m for the farling/payload. It will carry 90t to 80k orbit 1st stage seperation2nd stage seperationand payload drop at orbit
  21. Serinity2011

Payload Integration (International Mission)

Here is my launch pad assembly for the Volcan.
  22. Serinity2011

Thank you TtTotw. I spent half of the day building it.
  23. Serinity2011

Here are the .bp for the entire assembly
  24. Serinity2011

Post 5 Proton launch assembly. Ok every thing should look like this now. Finally step Deconect from launch tower drive the rocket with the rest of the assembly to desired distance from launch tower. Then decouple rocket from the elevator and drive the elevator out of the way of the rocket.