Search results

1. UN Cosmo Navy

Progress Thread 2: Electric Boogaloo

Welcome back JSP!
  2. UN Cosmo Navy

I'm Collaborating With UN Cosmo Navy, Flight Russian Man, Black Hole Guy, Solar Flare, Recoleto, EmberSkyMedia, Altaïr, Pizzaya, PlasmaBoom NeptuneSky

No, most of the people listed probably been seen as a impact while others like me and Solar Flare have Youtube Channels
  3. UN Cosmo Navy

Multiplayer Mod Called SFMP (Spaceflight Simulator)

Actual multiplayer. Ask them since its been a while but then I dont think it works as it needs but you can ask Lemniscate Biscuit or zTallsRobot for the works It is in the beta version so its complicated
  4. UN Cosmo Navy

Im new to this..

Goofy Solar System in session
  5. UN Cosmo Navy

Multiplayer Mod Called SFMP (Spaceflight Simulator)

There was a mod that Lemniscate and zTalls in the SFS CMC discord found that was Multiplayer but it's complicated
  6. UN Cosmo Navy

Mars and back

Correct.
  7. UN Cosmo Navy

im quitting SFS

Well, gotta ask the guy who made the thing in the first place or get one of the admin/staff to do it
  8. UN Cosmo Navy

I'm Collaborating With UN Cosmo Navy, Flight Russian Man, Black Hole Guy, Solar Flare, Recoleto, EmberSkyMedia, Altaïr, Pizzaya, PlasmaBoom NeptuneSky

Ok.... let me answer this BS. 1. To come where? Here? Well I love SFS and someone by the name by JSP came in a website called NationStates showed me the forums. 2. WHY??? You want to do something? And what do you mean by important?? Like SFS? 3. no. Dont want to. 4. No 5. WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO...
  9. UN Cosmo Navy

SFS Nostalagia :)

It was also extra payload for like rovers because of the amount of electricity it needed.
  10. UN Cosmo Navy

Mars and back

It does not matter if you are non-dlc are not. Gotta have the creativity to give the people a non-dlc Mars rocket
  11. UN Cosmo Navy

Collision engine

I have been here more than you but ok... but then Sportgus already made a separate thread already. Also that people like Lemniscate does the necro warning so.....
  12. UN Cosmo Navy

im quitting SFS

Tic Tac Toe looking around if anyone was looking.
  13. UN Cosmo Navy

Pitching An Idea(Because RP)

I already knew this so yah
  14. UN Cosmo Navy

Pitching An Idea(Because RP)

Would there be a chance we can have something that is close like Eternia but then with the amount of people here in the server. Like some type of RP that uses the forum
  15. UN Cosmo Navy

Collision engine

Interesting..... a necro
  16. UN Cosmo Navy

Can you make me a fighter jet?

Because he never answered
  17. UN Cosmo Navy

uo!ss!wqnS +sƎnb ɹ̩Ǝ6∀⅄o^

Never in my history here was there a SINGLE person who BP edited how much damn fuel there was. So its kinda like a quiet rule here. But in my personal opinion, kinda unorthodox for a mission
  18. UN Cosmo Navy

Escaping the solar system

Ok I can say that's good but then I would suggest using less fairings so that there can be a bit less mass
  19. UN Cosmo Navy

every spaceflight simulator update i want to play on pc

Bro... we are on 1.5.10 or something
  20. UN Cosmo Navy

every spaceflight simulator update i want to play on pc

1.6?! 1.7?! 1.8?! Damn this man must be in this future or something
  21. UN Cosmo Navy

Mission And Contest: Space Race To Win The Russians Getting To Venus

Bro I done that crap along time ago... Mariner 2 style