Search results

1. UN Cosmo Navy

Shuttle Challenge

Since the other one is just dead.... let me do this Here is a payload, with 41.89 tons A bit more than the 10% limit as the payload plus shuttle is 417.64 tons Vola, Endeavour has returned:)
  2. UN Cosmo Navy

Pitching An Idea(Because RP)

Would there be a chance we can have something that is close like Eternia but then with the amount of people here in the server. Like some type of RP that uses the forum
  3. UN Cosmo Navy

A tree fell on my math class

I am traumatized
  4. UN Cosmo Navy

Juno New Origins: Starfleet's Thread

This is the goods. But this is not to scale so dont try to scream at me Explorer 1 moment Explorer 6(Tried) but then I could not do the spin rocket smaller so I put it on the Able. Explorer 7 but with an added solar panel cuz why not:p Easily done with a week experience.... You can see the...
  5. UN Cosmo Navy

Chemical System Development Thread

Well, this is the first big project that does NOT involve any rockets whatsoever. We're going for the 5 planets and 5 moons thing and 3 different asteroids! Lets begin the list of our little round and bumpy things called planets, moons and asteroids. Here is the entire system for now, starting...
  6. UN Cosmo Navy

UNCN's (probably) Space Lego Set

If I get a Lego set on space like the Saturn V or ISS what should I get OR... What rocket/satellite/space probe should I build in the future
  7. UN Cosmo Navy

Nothing Makes Sense Here

As the title says.
  8. UN Cosmo Navy

What you guys got for Christmas?

As the question says, show off your Christmas presents. I got a new Apple Watch.
  9. UN Cosmo Navy

Interstellar: The Kerbol Way

In the coming end of 2023, Explorer 30 famously known, the Tycho Brahe telescope found an anomaly near Jupiter which was found to be bending space-time, with communications and even backup communications lost. There was nothing wrong from Explorer 2, as its still working today. The United...
  10. UN Cosmo Navy

Explorer 6 Found Something(Crossover With LEGO)

Well then.... Explorer 6 has found something surprising. It appearantly looks like the LEGO continent got a space pro- nevermind they got a space shuttle and a mini one.... Don't ask why there is Kai from Ninjago and a Stormtrooper on the bottom right.
  11. UN Cosmo Navy

The Copycat Who Copied The Atlas B and SCORE

I got some progress for now.... Top will be colored black soon
  12. UN Cosmo Navy

The Topic of the Future Reusable Rocket: Nova

We are not talking about the Nova as the Saturn V on steroids, but a small but FULLY REUSABLE rocket, with estimation of 5,000 kg payload capacity, more capacity than the Electron rocket but smaller capacity than the Falcon 9. It was in the planning by Stoke Space, where they just tested a...
  13. UN Cosmo Navy

How to make a Delta V calculator and mass calculator using sheets

I am starting to use calculations to see how much Delta V can I try to get also using the help of mass
  14. UN Cosmo Navy

Free BP textures

How to get the free BP textures since it does not work on my end
  15. UN Cosmo Navy

Tiniest Single Stage to Orbit(BP Edited with no engine stretch)

Well damn me, make the smallest SSTO to orbit Tiny as hell:p
  16. UN Cosmo Navy

Fake Facts(Ver. 2)

Make the fakest facts in existence, but believable and GOOD like the last one. Note: reason why it's version 2 is that the first version's last post was two years ago so..... but if you want to find it here: Fake Facts. Edit: Hold up! Wrong place! Can one of the mods put it to the right place...
  17. UN Cosmo Navy

Pathfinder Project

The reason why I made a new thread and not put it on the Starfleet progress is because of me and Malxer doing a Collab on a Mars colonization project with Phobos and Deimos as extra bonuses. This project will require the most as a Mars colony will be hard. We'll sometimes put on our best to do...
  18. UN Cosmo Navy

Old Ships UNCMF Pack(That are thankfully non-dlc)

Since there are people in the forum who have no idea how to make things, I decided to why not send some of the old Starships to the forum. To make it clean, I put it in spoilers to show how the ships are:) Feel free to use them(Zip Link): OldUNCMF.zip
  19. UN Cosmo Navy

Fly Me To The Moon(Technically a Shuttle in LEO)

Here we go.... Shuttle Endeavour Done:)
  20. UN Cosmo Navy

The Moon Called Chloride(Moon maker!)

Here we go..... As a moon of Jupiter, this planet is made fully out of Chloride, explaining its green. But the North Pole make the planet have a mixture of titanium dioxide and zinc oxide. Its unknown what the darker green belt with the white outline is or the tiny dots on the North Pole
  21. UN Cosmo Navy

Turtorial: How to Talk to Someone

People that don't know how to sleep, here's how in Noor Nehan style :p 1. Find a bed. Any person like your parents, siblings, family, friends etc. 2. Laydown on it. Any position you can be 3. Close your eyes. Let the brain do the rest of the crap. 4. Wake up and restart the day!
  22. UN Cosmo Navy

My Milky Galaxy Ver. Development

Well.... Did not add the solar system yet Lets see what I make
  23. UN Cosmo Navy

Under Pressure(Too many times)

Well crap. Tried (Note: I have no cheats so I head to launch it on an actual rocket) Oberth effect strikes again!! Did a tiny burn to lower things We do a full on burn If I get the badge, I have one more(Hint: Shuttle boi)
  24. UN Cosmo Navy

Final Froniter: Voyager 1 goes

Done!! Had to use that Oberth effect(Thanks Altaïr) It said at 40,000,000 km has to be 3,800 m/s but over did it:p Edit: Forgot the pic of spacecraft
  25. UN Cosmo Navy

The United Nations Cosmo Navy Progress Thread

Thanks to how the old thread(Starship Projects) is two years old and I don't want to use it after being dormant for said two years, I decided to make this thread the place where the game play takes place for the renamed, United Nations Cosmo Navy(Starfleet for short cuz why not). The UNCN is...