Search results

1. Sheepy

DLC Not working

So it has been quite some time since the update but the expansion still does not work. I bought it in november of 2020 and after 1.52 the game thinks i dont own it.
  2. Sheepy

KSP KSRSS Project Cronus

So this is a project I am starting in KSP using the KSRSS mod (Kerbin Scale Real Solar System) to colonize Titan the moon of Saturn! I will post updates on this project here.
  3. Sheepy

Team hawk planet editing

For the first one Imade a simple reentry effect with post processing:
  4. Sheepy

What tool is best to make atmosphere textures and planet textures?

I want to learn to make my own textures but I dont know any tools to make them.
  5. Sheepy

My entry for team frontier (planet pack)

This is my entry: 3 asteroids Venus, Rostok and Valor 1 ringed moon Noris 14 bodies
  6. Sheepy

Beyond Chaos Planet Pack

The beyond chaos planet pack is heavily inspired by Gamelinx's After Kerbin planet pack for KSP. Credit for the textures go to google and some other planet packs textures because idk how to make my own :( This planet pack is set 4 billion years in the future when the sun is dying and the solar...
  7. Sheepy

How do I fix this error????

Im so confused rn
  8. Sheepy

My Entries for team frontier

Mars and back:
  9. Sheepy

Tethlo System Planet pack

This is going to be my development thread for it :D This is my progress so far: Trello
  10. Sheepy

How do we get signatures?

I was wondering how to get them
  11. Sheepy

My entry for team titan

12. Sheepy

Star Hauler

Do YOU need a rocket to carry an insanely heavy payload to orbit? Do YOU have a cool thing you want to take to far away planet? Well Sheepy aerospace has you covered! Introducing Star Hauler the most powerful rocket ever designed by us (and first) to go further than ever before! Images + Blueprint