Search results

1. XerosAt

Does anyone know how to make a working day and night cycle?

Oh, okey, Do you know who could help me?
  2. XerosAt

Dai Solar System (update thread)

Simplemente increíble, pero tengo una duda, co.o haces para hacer las texturas del day night cicle? Con algun programa de edición o una plantilla?
  3. XerosAt

Does anyone know how to make a working day and night cycle?

De echo, yo pude hacer algo asi modificando las texturas de nubes pero me encontré con un problema y no he sabido como resolverlo. La textura aparece mas arriba del terreno y por lo visto, se pone un pantalla negra que molesta
  4. XerosAt

Sfs Fhoto Gallery

I added stars in the background and stage 3 of one of my recent rockets, then added a telescope effect that makes look quite real, plus I cut out the image in a circle, and that was it
  5. XerosAt

Sfs Fhoto Gallery

This challengue consists of making a phto gallery of the SFS solar system, you can add effects to make them look more real, whitout losing the characteristic details of SFS, I made one of Mars, you can guided by the example. Good luck, I hope to see thoose completed galleries : )
  6. XerosAt

Help in the planet creator

At the moment it only has 9 planets, although I suspect that the textures are the cause of the error, I think they have a very high resolution (1920px x 1920px), although I don't know what size the default textures are
  7. XerosAt

Help in the planet creator

I wanted to test my new solar system in sfs, when I wanted to assemble a rocket the loading screen appeared, the problem is that it does not progress, it has been like this for a long time : (
  8. XerosAt

New rocket

9. XerosAt

New rocket

I like this design more than the other:
  10. XerosAt

New rocket

Thanks, aña
  11. XerosAt

New rocket

Uh, emmm i dont know
  12. XerosAt

SFS IMAGE TOOL

TThanksssss
  13. XerosAt

SFS IMAGE TOOL

:(
  14. XerosAt

My concepts for Air Brakes, SRBs, Re-Entry effects and more!

woooo I wish I could use this concept in sfs, I doubt there is a blueprint, this is veryy niceee
  15. XerosAt

Cylon base star

wow this is awesome
  16. XerosAt

2 hours 4 more pixel arts

Nice job
  17. XerosAt

New rocket

Ohhhh,aaaa, mm then I'll rename the post
  18. XerosAt

New rocket

?, uh emm, i dont understand
  19. XerosAt

New rocket

XD
  20. XerosAt

New rocket

Yess
  21. XerosAt

New rocket

Yeah, nice names
  22. XerosAt

New rocket

mmm yes, in fact I like it, I want to add a logo or pattern in the unoccupied area, and for that I asked for your help
  23. XerosAt

New rocket

Xd