Search results

1. XerosAt

Sfs Fhoto Gallery

This challengue consists of making a phto gallery of the SFS solar system, you can add effects to make them look more real, whitout losing the characteristic details of SFS, I made one of Mars, you can guided by the example. Good luck, I hope to see thoose completed galleries : )
  2. XerosAt

Help in the planet creator

I wanted to test my new solar system in sfs, when I wanted to assemble a rocket the loading screen appeared, the problem is that it does not progress, it has been like this for a long time : (
  3. XerosAt

New rocket

hello, I want you to rate this rocket that I just created, I want this to be aesthetically incredible and your criticism will help me improve it. In fact, I haven't even given it a name, so if you have a name you like, you can let me know. P.D: Tell me if you want the Blueprint
  4. XerosAt

Poll

I need a name for my new custom solar system, put your most creative ideas in the comments Note: translated by moderator
  5. XerosAt

Moon Odyssey

Es un cohete especializado en ir y volver a la Luna. Barco no tripulado; También puede ir a Marte, Júpiter, Mercurio y quizás Venus. Disfrútala. Translation: A specialized rocket for the Moon and back. Unmanned ship, it can also go to Mars, Jupiter, Venus and maybe Mercury. Enjoy.