Search results

1. The epic chicken

EMD SD40-2

The EMD SD40-2 is a C-C Diesel electric locomotive produced by Electro-Motive Diesel from 1972 to 1989, it is a standard gauge locomotive The SD40-2 was powered by a turbocharged, 10.6L V16 EMD 16-645E3 engine, which revved up to 900 RPM and produced around 3000 HP, My replicas can travel at...
  2. The epic chicken

Chicken's submission

Take off and lunar orbit Braking More braking Stage away I see the tree Did a flip and lit off the vtol motors Landed Got out a present Hop the sleigh over the tree And we can nudge the present under the tree And let's bring the sleigh in closer Get out the other present And...
  3. The epic chicken

DMC Delorean 12

The DMC DeLorean is a rear-engine two-seater sports car built and marketed by John DeLorean's DeLorean Motor Company (DMC) for the American market from 1981 until 1983, the only car brought to market by the company. The DeLorean is sometimes referred to by its internal DMC pre-production...
  4. The epic chicken

R32 GT-R

After discontinuing the Skyline GT-R in 1973, Nissan revived the GT-R nameplate again in 1989 with the R32 GT-R. At the time Nissan was competing in Group A Racing with the Skyline GTS-R. Nissan wanted to retire the GTS-R in favor of a more competitive vehicle. The new generation of the GT-R...
  5. The epic chicken

Digital art of one of my SFS rockets

I tried doing a digital art of one of my SFS rockets
  6. The epic chicken

Epic chicken's ban appeal

Name: The epic chicken#3362 ID: 805817817382518795 Date of ban: 29/05/2022 I think (no message from the bot) Reason: Posting memes (no message from the bot) What I did: sometime in February I posted a car meme, then in December I posted a SFS meme, and then in May I posted a meme of bus, and...
  7. The epic chicken

Toyota AE86 Trueno

The AE86 series of the Toyota Corolla Levin and Toyota Sprinter Trueno are small, front-engine/rear-wheel-drive models within the front-engine/front-wheel-drive fifth generation Corolla (E80) range, built by Toyota from 1983 to 1987 in coupé and hatchback configurations I have made 1:1 Replicas...
  8. The epic chicken

Moon base

Hi I'm epic chicken, I'm gonna be building a moon base. This first launch will launch the orbital comms relay, the comms module and the airlock module. This is my rocket, it ain't pretty but it'll get you where you need to go We'll drop the orbital comms relay into orbit, where it can relay...
  9. The epic chicken

Moon base submission WIP

Just some screenshots of designing my entry for the moon base challenge Air lock and hab
  10. The epic chicken

Epic chicken's HoT entry

Hi, I'm epic chicken and today, I'll be flying you on a HoT flyby tour of Venus, Mercury and the sun This is my HoT spaceship, with a liftoff mass off 9,976 tonnes It consists of one massive launching stage, the blast us into orbit, and another 4 efficiency stages for the flybys And we lift...
  11. The epic chicken

HoT mission wip

So this the launcher, it'll launch the tour ship in to orbit (Pls tell if any broken rules) This is the tour ship, it does the flybys of the planets (Again pls tell if any broken rules)
  12. The epic chicken

Shitty Shuttle B4 super skrunck

So we start by taking off And get into the Orbit Where we open the door And let skrimbly free And the super skrunck goes surfing on its heat shield Pops it's Parachute And makes a safe landing And the skrimbly sets course for the moon And gets to moon orbit And begins its 5 minute...
  13. The epic chicken

Docking to my 1.35 space station

So I had this space station since 1.35, and it has never seen any rendezvous in its life (Barr a near collision with a satellite), I thought for my 1 year forum anniversary, I'll try Docking to it So I'll be using my 1.4 soyuz, with an elongated fairings for this launch Boostaz away Orbit...
  14. The epic chicken

Big rocket

This is pretty much the simple rocket everyone has built once, except moar big https://sharing.spaceflightsimulator.app/rocket/tPSFgaiHEeyfb3dcu4p9zg Enjoy Ps. turn on no heat unless you want to torture your device
  15. The epic chicken

I just have a question

So I noticed that some screenshots on posts are whited out for me, opening in new tab show the image correctly. Is this a browser or forum issue?
  16. The epic chicken

Epic Chicken's present delivery

Firstly, I built and launched the rocket Then I added some gas Then I added the go home module
  17. The epic chicken

Just some things Epic chicken draws

[photo deleted by request] AE86
  18. The epic chicken

KSP2 trailer but its SFS

Credits to Gurren Lagann - acss Earth texture u/GuilleIntheStars - ksp style sfs logo Kejora starspace - sls and orian
  19. The epic chicken

Chicken's translation

This is my translation For the best experience use a starship replica
  20. The epic chicken

signiture

why can't i change my signature's colour and size
  21. The epic chicken

Moar space station art

22. The epic chicken

Powered landing tutorials

So I noticed the we don't have any tutorials for powered landings So I made so videos show how to do a powered landing This is for a powered landing This is how to land on the launch pad
  23. The epic chicken

Hi rocket

Hi guys this is my Hi rocket It's fully reusable (minus fairings because it's to bulky to recover those in 1.51) I haven't reused a Hi rocket because I don't know how to build the infrastructure in sfs to reuse the rocket It has a crew version which comes with a chicken capsule 6 And a cargo...
  24. The epic chicken

Reentery update?

Umm yeah