Search results

1. TheRealSheep5

Looking for a specific texture pack that I can't find on the texture packs' sub-forum

Can you link me to the Archived Textures section?
  2. TheRealSheep5

Looking for a specific texture pack that I can't find on the texture packs' sub-forum

I made two vehicles a while ago that used a custom texture pack, but I ended up losing all my files recently and I've been going through here to get all the old packs I had, but I can't find one certain mod that had the textures in the picture attached. From what I can tell, there was a...
  3. TheRealSheep5

Flooter Booter

yoooo thank you!
  4. TheRealSheep5

Flooter Booter

yeah so the station has RCS thursters in it as a maneuverability system, the UFO's are escape pods
  5. TheRealSheep5

Team Frontier Instructions!

lmao idk why i didn't think it was possible
  6. TheRealSheep5

Flooter Booter

ah ok
  7. TheRealSheep5

Flooter Booter

Altaïr it's been a bit and I see that you're online. Just checkin!
  8. TheRealSheep5

how do I @ someone in a reply?

oh hey look at that
  9. TheRealSheep5

oh Sportgus
  10. TheRealSheep5

pretty straightforward question lol.
  11. TheRealSheep5

Mod Idea

LMAO
  12. TheRealSheep5

Flooter Booter

8 This is the completion of the station, crew launch is the original post :)
  13. TheRealSheep5

Flooter Booter

5 Note that I had to redo this launch cause the segment didn't work, still posting this to prove that I actually launched both this one and its replacement
  14. TheRealSheep5

Flooter Booter

I have completed the station quest! The build progression will be in the replies
  15. TheRealSheep5

Alright, here's the Minerva family in its current form

"Stability" kinda like what the fins on the Saturn V were for only, like the Saturn V, they don't do a damn thing but just look cool haha. Actually, I repurposed them to hold stage sep motors in them too. and then the upper things are a stage seperation mechanism