1. Southern chicken

Exo system (beta)

it should be fixed now:)
  2. Southern chicken

Exo system (beta)

I do!
  3. Southern chicken

Exo system (beta)

after 3 years i'm finally posting the update for this ancient planet pack on the forum planets added: -Borium(gas giants, 8 moons) -eroya(gas giant, 7 moons) +An orbiting red dwarf: -bekoty -iaran(3 moons) -kahira(1 moon) -laurunes(3 moons, 1 submoon) -doneh(gas giant, 2 moons) Dwarf planets...
  4. Southern chicken

Frontier entry

(i forgot to screenshot the docking of the bottom module) mars mission screenshots:
  5. Southern chicken

Frontier entry

mars challenge: station mission: V Voyager mission:
  6. Southern chicken

Team Titan entry

i did it,i think
  7. Southern chicken

Protoplanetry system

Because they're multiple suns clipped into each other to create a special effect,doesn't look good on the map but looks good in game
  8. Southern chicken

Protoplanetry system

Protoplanetary system-full version After one of our scientists fell down a while hole and traveled back in time he was tasked with a mission:explore our protoplanetry system In this solar system you can explore our old solar system and see the system evolve for yourself,explore your favorite...
  9. Southern chicken

Exo system (beta)

This is a exo system with different planet,moons and asteroids. Currently there are : 5 planets: -Ineus(gas giant) -Oxymia -Carinium -Simarsium -Kicra(gas giant) 5 moons: -Sicenia(carinium) -sumadione(Oxymia) -Cinasium(Ineus) -Gidapra(Ineus) -Climonos(Ineus an asteroid belt with 6 asteroids(the...