Search results

1. Mariobgvoynov

Who here is still on 1.35 PC?

Same, I also have archived the prototypes and 1.2... and also the game is free on mobile, why is it paid for pc?
  2. Mariobgvoynov

The Moon Tour

good point
  3. Mariobgvoynov

The Moon Tour

Am I allowed to use multiple rovers, for example 3, on different places over the moon? I mean like if I have 3 rovers each one to make 1/3 of the distance around the moon.
  4. Mariobgvoynov

Fifth ban appeal

UnboundArtist26#7343 Discord ID: 898821918310940672 Date: 14/1/2020 i think Reason for ban: Breaking rule 6(I got told it is piracy) Why I should be unbanned: After the reply of my last appeal I got told I have been banned for piracy, which would be wrong. I haven't pirated the game and I...
  5. Mariobgvoynov

4th ban appeal

I just checked, the username of my banned acc is Mariobgvoynov#8320 and it's id it 804318302489804811.
  6. Mariobgvoynov

Ban appeal(for third time)

ITS OVER 2 YEARS NOW THAT I AM BANNED AND I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT I DID WRONG!!! IT IS ALSO 9 MONTHS WITH NO REPLY FROM STAFF TEAM!
  7. Mariobgvoynov

4th ban appeal

UnboundArtist26#7343 Discord ID: 898821918310940672 Date: 14/1/2020 i think Reason for ban: Breaking rule 6 Why I should be unbanned: I am sorry to say it, but I don't know what I really did. I tried to be as friendly as possibe, i tried to don't break any rules and yet, one day it just randomly...
  8. Mariobgvoynov

Ban appeal(for third time)

Username: Mariobgvoynov#8320 Date: Dont remember, it was long ago Reason For Ban: Breaking rule 6 discord id is: 804318302489804811 I don't know why I actually got banned and what was the reason, as much as I know I didnt break any of the rules. I got banned 2 months ago and applied twice...
  9. Mariobgvoynov

Ban Appeal

Ohh man
  10. Mariobgvoynov

Ban Appeal

well...is it checked?
  11. Mariobgvoynov

Ban Appeal

My discord id is: 804318302489804811
  12. Mariobgvoynov

Ban Appeal

Username: Mariobgvoynov#8320 Date: N/A Reason For Ban: Breaking rule 6 I was just peacfully chattign when I got banned, I don't know why but I am super confused! If there is actual reason please say me what is it
  13. Mariobgvoynov

Cargo Door for space station?

I need to get rid of this satellite
  14. Mariobgvoynov

How to download old SFS versions?

what about 1.1 pc and 1.0?
  15. Mariobgvoynov

i wonna test them, nothing more
  16. Mariobgvoynov

wait, isnt there a chance this to be a virus?
  17. Mariobgvoynov

i have it, i want older versions like 1.0, 1.1 etc i want EVERY single version
  18. Mariobgvoynov

How can I download older SFS versions PC and mobile, i really love exploring game historys and i really wonna check older versions out
  19. Mariobgvoynov

Umm

The Google play version 1.5.2 glitched
  20. Mariobgvoynov

Umm

i noticed this too, just ignore it, it will be fixed soon
  21. Mariobgvoynov

Cargo Door for space station?

Moments before dissaster(it broke part)
  22. Mariobgvoynov

Do I need Planet Expansion for custom Solar systems

Do I need Planet Expansion for custom Solar systems?
  23. Mariobgvoynov

The Moon Tour

lol, i just realize
  24. Mariobgvoynov

The Moon Tour

try flipping the rover on it's wheels, new mission will take too long