Search results

1. Kaen

1:1 Neutron (Reusable 1st stage)

Ayooo! here's another blueprint, It's a reusable Neutron. It also has some spare fuel to hop back at the Launch Pad. (Needs 0G assembly) Here's some pictures... The 2nd stage Neutron(Assembled) RUD (the fairing hit the 1st stage after I took the scrnsht) Here's the bp
  2. Kaen

May I ask something??

Who's rocket is this? Is the owner of the rocket in this forum? Edit: I forgot to send the pic
  3. Kaen

Antares (rocket)

Here's the 1:1 Antares Rocket...(suggested by Nagini) Known Capabilities: Can deliver payloads to the Moon, Could be Mars as well... Credit me if you're gonna share or improve it. Antares (rocket) Here's the other file if the link is broken
  4. Kaen

My Entries for Team Hawk

Here's my first Mission, I did the Mercury Landing First. Here are the pictures Of course I started at Earth's Orbit First I did go to venus and did a deceleration burn to save some fuel Now I'm more closer to Mercury and just did the Intercept Burn Now I am at Mercury's SOI, and did a...
  5. Kaen

Frontier Entry: Mars Landing

Here's the Launch of the Mars Lander Credit SFS Gamer Official for the Atlas V Here's the Lander at orbit Lander rendezvous and docking at my Interplanetary Docking Hub Here's the Launch of Crew Launch Vehicle, This rocket should be the one that was posted in my thread "Not National...
  6. Kaen

Here's my Entry

At the Launch Pad Flying through Atmosphere At Orbit At Moon orbit Landing at work Landed At Moon orbit again Reentry at work Touchdown Achievements
  7. Kaen

Pls Help...

There's a lot of DeltaV maps but HOW DO YOU EVEN CALCULATE YOUR ROCKET'S DELTA V???!!!!
  8. Kaen

What are Heightmaps for?

What are Heightmaps for? Sorry I'm new to planet editing :'(
  9. Kaen

Not National Team's Lander

I don't know why I'm posting this but its a Lunar Lander, to be not that specific, it's National Team's Lander if you look at it. How to seperate the ascent & descent module: Select the fairings that are crossed at each other at the Staging Feature then quickly pause, and tap the "Clear Debris"...
  10. Kaen

Nuclear Engine

A Nuclear Engine NOTE: The engine only works from 20km-Vacuum
  11. Kaen

Volcarona

Meet my Volcarona..... A little bit inspired by the Vulcan Rocket. The name is a copy to a Pokemon :p:p:p. Note: Not to scale, but it's big and a little simple build. I'm to lazy to remove the Lunar Lander Probe soo, it's in the payload bay. Tip for the fuel efficiency: When the rocket reached...