Search results

1. Match Animation

Ban Appeal

Username: u/Ok-Tailor-980 Date of Ban: 6/12/2023 Reason: Fake bug Report or Making memes in bug report? Why I Should be Unbanned: It is not a fake bug report my rocket and launch pad is absolutely clipped inside the planet if I turn it into hard mod, evey planet will be size bigger than normal...
  2. Match Animation

Ban Appeal

Match#3939 Discord ID: 826869107114639421 Date: 2022(month forgot) Reason for ban: misappropriation ( too impulsively to answering so I still didn't get misappropriated but phone number and ip stolen) yeah I knew I can't unban cuz feferant actions and hacking but for a long time he didn't know...
  3. Match Animation

Goodbye sfs discord

I just banned forever because hacker he called Feferant1 stole my discord account it make me can't sleep I hope I can back in future but 0 chance
  4. Match Animation

Ban appeal

Match#1569 Discord ID: 694257230568226937 Date: 5/2021 Reason for ban: rule 1. racist Why I need to give you last chance: Because I live in HK yes Hong Kong's nornal language is Chinese and English but many know Chinese language is more that English for Hong Kong people and also many of my...
  5. Match Animation

Not easy mission;)

You know you gave me this mission but my phone was death so I need to reprogram them again
  6. Match Animation

Outer planets

Add new mission from last 3 gas planets and Pluto (sadly for full version) if 1.8 is here remove the pack
  7. Match Animation

Interplanetary

Add the missions that is from floating mission and use this space station to update to become Interplanetary transport spaceship and test it to mars and land the vehicle
  8. Match Animation

Hi

How to make starship or shuttle while the re-enter is the giant problem
  9. Match Animation

Ban Appeal

MatchAnimation#1569 Discord ID: 694257230568226937 Date: 27/4/2021 Reason for ban: racist slurs are not tolerated, rule 1 Why I should be unbanned: I thought the n-word is just the bad word only sorry bro.
  10. Match Animation

Hawk mission (2/3) reusable

Almost done pls wait
  11. Match Animation

Europa mission 3/3 mission

Still making the spacestation and in the future I will shoot the spacestation to Jupiter atmosphere to slowdown then enter europa when I completely land and back I would use Ganymede gravity to (enter mars and( or I can not do it)) back home watch this video soon and I will show you the...
  12. Match Animation

Hawk mission 1/3 (Mercury land)

success
  13. Match Animation

I have s nice planet let u try

Here
  14. Match Animation

SpaceX earth space station (3/3)

I will program the voyager but here the first module Haber (docking module 1/4)
  15. Match Animation

Voyager Frontier Team (2/3)

Tada
  16. Match Animation

The martian Frontier Team (1/3)

Lander first:
  17. Match Animation

Hawk mission 1/3 (600tons)

Ez
  18. Match Animation

My manned moon mission with rover

All photo is from one rocket actually this Rocket have manned and big rover to the moon and manned is back home
  19. Match Animation

Help

How to get a Titan team or else
  20. Match Animation

Ammm

I want to change the team so can u give me the team chat room pls?
  21. Match Animation

Ban Appeals

Discord name: Match Animation#1569 Discord ID: Date of ban: 27/04/21 Reason for ban:694257230568226937 1.racist slurs are not tolerated, rule 1 2.spamming Why I should I should unban: well before I am just the kid tp join your group but ok I stop now but honestly if I am racist I hate...
  22. Match Animation

Almost lag

how to stop that
  23. Match Animation

Meila the country message (yeah fake country)

There have a bug report and I found the bugs when I join the gane the rocket is moved then disappearmoved.
  24. Match Animation

Can...

Can I change the rocket part texture