Search results

1. Ivory_TURBO

I finally did it.(I think)

This is with hawk and brdswit not efficient 7250 passed before mrs. I used probe fuel also but no escape
  2. Ivory_TURBO

Mars space hotel

Can you send the link to the genarel discussion page?
  3. Ivory_TURBO

Mars space hotel

Move it to general discuss...... I can't find the blueprints.
  4. Ivory_TURBO

Mars space hotel

Hiafter some time I realized that the hermes 1 was out of jupiter orbit due to some unaccounted gravity assists i think. I didn't continue any more research on jupiter so i decided to combine hermes 1 and 2 which is in tje mars orbit. I just undocked the artillary and engine parts and fixed the...
  5. Ivory_TURBO

You mean broadsword?
  6. Ivory_TURBO

This is the most effivient one i made. All the other designs don't go as far as this.
  7. Ivory_TURBO

I did voyager more than 10 times but couldn't do thr quest without draning probe fuel. I will need all the help i can get if i am to complete this quest
  8. Ivory_TURBO

The replica challenge

So what is there to fix?(except flat texture)
  9. Ivory_TURBO

The shuttle challenge

How is this ?
  10. Ivory_TURBO

The replica challenge

I really don't like to mess with system files. Other than flat texture what else is there to improve? And what else to get the challenge?
  11. Ivory_TURBO

Firefly-alpha.

Cool rocket!
  12. Ivory_TURBO

The replica challenge

Hmm so i need to flat the planet and everything on the planet goes flat? I mean i don't want my other space crafts to be flat.
  13. Ivory_TURBO

The replica challenge

I don't know what is flat texture either
  14. Ivory_TURBO

The replica challenge

? I don't understand.?
  15. Ivory_TURBO

The replica challenge

I edited it but it looks "wonky". When i put decimal values thing go wonkier so the minimum edit size is the one above.(x=2).
  16. Ivory_TURBO

The replica challenge

What can I do? The side nose cones are not bogger.
  17. Ivory_TURBO

The replica challenge

I made the fsiring 13m. There are no bigger side cones so i doubled the x with pb editing. The booster separate and so does the 2nd stage even though the cone goes looks like it go through the core.
  18. Ivory_TURBO

The replica challenge

Allowed only in the replica challenge.?
  19. Ivory_TURBO

The shuttle challenge

What is "lonare"? Is this ok ?
  20. Ivory_TURBO

The shuttle challenge

I have a problem with keeping the balance in the sts stack type which is why i build on top shuttle designs. I suppose you can't tell me what to improve? I've added more fuel as you said but no idea to make it better.
  21. Ivory_TURBO

The shuttle challenge

How about this?