Search results

1. Akmaster

Multiplayer

No. There's no mod for that. I'm just a normal forum member :).
  2. Akmaster

Multiplayer

No, that too is not possible.
  3. Akmaster

Multiplayer

No, multiplayer is not possible in SFS.
  4. Akmaster

Team frontier - Mars mission entry

Thanks Altair! Oh, I just noticed that. I was screenshotting with Win+alt+PrtScr, I guess it cuts off the bottom part.
  5. Akmaster

Welp, I could've done that. Anyway, the guidelines didn't state that picture was necessary, so its alright.
  6. Akmaster

Ah, I see. I didn't post it because 20 image limit on thread posting.
  7. Akmaster

Ah, The second stage. I detached it because I drained its fuel to slow down on entry, which as I said before, wasn't how I planned to do it.
  8. Akmaster

Yep, 30% extra yeeting fuel. Mars entry or Earth entry?
  9. Akmaster

It's about time I stop being lazy and finally leave Team Titan. Vanilla no-clip rocket for Mars and back. Earth orbit Mars trajectory and orbit Landing on Mars Not exactly how I was planning to land, But it works. Return to Earth Achievements And that's it.
  10. Akmaster

Eternia Grand Tour

Lets send balls everywhere!
  11. Akmaster

Eternia Grand Tour

Interesting idea, I'll add the balls as fuel tankers or solar panels.
  12. Akmaster

Eternia Grand Tour

The refuel station is done. Does not look like a station, but it does the job. La Refuele Eternia It has 50 kilotons of fuel, enough to fuel an Ethereal one and a half times. I believe it is enough.
  13. Akmaster

Eternia Grand Tour

Alright then. That's what I'll do, since it will help me do it much faster. I'll start building the refuel stations, now. They should have enough to refuel an Ethereals whole tank.
  14. Akmaster

Eternia Grand Tour

My holidays have started, and now i am free for a month. So now I can finally resume the grand tour. :) I have a question, though, do I need to have all the crafts related to the tour docked together at one point? Like I have the Avalon right now, and you know it lags like absolute hell. What...
  15. Akmaster

Eternia Grand Tour

I'm gonna be honest. I really thought this out when i accepted this challenge, I thought i would have enough time to do this, but now, i get close to no time to even open my laptop. I am really sorry, but this challenge will have to be halted for now. I promise, though, that it will be continued...
  16. Akmaster

Eternia Grand Tour

Looks beautiful, doesn't it? I did manage to assemble it after 4 hours of pure pain. But this ain't even the whole of it! There are two more segments (which i have not built yet.) Now i will painfully(even more than before) manage to board Seven Ethereals on it. There is a problem, though, One...
  17. Akmaster

Eternia Grand Tour

The hoomans are having a party below the big ball of light
  18. Akmaster

Eternia Grand Tour

okay. So, to lift the Avalon segments, i need a huge ultra massive gigantic launcher. And here it is- Yes, i am using stretched titans, i am really sorry. But do not worry, i have the correct amount of ballast on it, which is, 12000 tons. (A bit more than the actual ballast mass.) Anyways...
  19. Akmaster

Eternia Grand Tour

Construction of the Avalon has begun! Here is the Etherial docking port system, yes, one is missing, as it will be on the bottom.
  20. Akmaster

Eternia Grand Tour

Thenks mate. You better do that, this will keep you entertained for atleast a month.
  21. Akmaster

Eternia Grand Tour

All of the probes are done and loaded, 15 of each, Atmospheric probes, Landing probes and Orbital probes. They have an inbuilt yeet system, which yeets them into whatever is needed. let me tell you how it will work- So lets say we are in a transfer window to Azeera We will yeet out an...
  22. Akmaster

Eternia Grand Tour

All of the 45 probes are done 6531.61m/s of Delta V with 1 kiloton payload, I optimised it to insanity, you see. Also, this shi- won't be yeeting to abyss, but to Conquer Eternia. :p
  23. Akmaster

Eternia Grand Tour

So there are changes in the main plan, that is, to send the mini-shuttles to only systems like Erganium, Djamayanti and Minerva. The Ethereal is 100% tested and can tour the whole Velkarion system all alone, if refueled in high Velkarion orbit. I will test the shuttles on every system, with the...
  24. Akmaster

Eternia Grand Tour

Sure, here- This is Eleyna. This is Rudolphus, my favourite child. I have hundreds more, but i dont't have them. now, let us not derail this thread.
  25. Akmaster

Eternia Grand Tour

You know, I'm somewhat of a shuttle expert. I have dedicated my entire sfs time into shuttles.