Search results

1. I

Tryhard Voyager Quest

Pass. Altaïr please give them the badge!
  2. I

Actual floater quest lol

Pass. Altaïr Mooncrasher Please give them the badge.
  3. I

I am become a moon-lander

Love the Oppenheimer reference!
  4. I

Almost easy as expected

Please send a screenshot in the build grid with interior view on.
  5. I

Team Frontier Space Station Submission

I think it shouldn't be counted as in mine I deliberately separated Fairings for ascetics and and passed. Altaïr Mooncrasher Please can you resolve this.
  6. I

Team Frontier Space Station Submission

Either way they need to add a habitation module. (First Forum Post 2024)
  7. I

Team Titan Entry

Pass! Altaïr Mooncrasher Please give him the badge! To avoid future account issues you may want to screenshot or make note of your two step verification backup codes somewhere easily findable so that if you need it. If that doesn't work or you have used them all up and forgot to regenerate you...
  8. I

Team frontier entry

Please can you provide your blueprint.
  9. I

voyager quest (for the 1272393th time)

Next time save it and give it a distinct name.
  10. I

Team Frontier Submissions Thread (Again)

11. I

Team Titan submission

Like I said especially on video it isn't an issue at all. The difference is if there was an extremely low quality (~=<360p) screenshot, then They might be able to cheat. within that.
  12. I

Team Titan submission

Pass. The quality is fine and isn't something you should worry about, especially on video. Mooncrasher Altaïr Please give them the badge.
  13. I

AstroSpace Space Station mission!

Pass. Altaïr Mooncrasher give them the badge.
  14. I

Not necessarily. Add Docking space and habitation module
  15. I

Help :planet editing

I replace the atmo_sun and it said it couldn't find the texture.
  16. I

Team Frontier Submissions Thread

Orbital assembly is not allowed here. Please complete the mission in a single launch.
  17. I

Please improve your Docking area. Borderline after that so a more clear habitation module would be nice too.
  18. I

AstroSpace Mars mission

19. I

I am really confused can someone please help. Mooncrasher Altaïr
  20. I

I'm stuck

Exactly? Even the slightest deviation can waste fuel. Other than that I would suggest being better with your ascent. No jarring turns constant and continuous.
  21. I

I'm stuck

Replace separators with Docking ports Fairings with nose cones on boosters and when doing the orbit final burn point exactly prograde.
  22. I

SFS update news (including sneak peeks)

All 3 will come in the next few updates. I think it is likely we will see Engine overall, then astronauts, and then in a possible release water/oceans with electricity overall being enough of an overhall to be called 1.6. What I am sure of is that astronauts and engines will be on either the...
  23. I

The fact that almost all the backgroung code for astronauts is already in the game. And the fact that with pc release, the the landing on the moon achievement said land an astronaut.
  24. I

It has been half a year already since the last update and 3 years and 5 months since the last major update. If the difference between 1.4 and 1.5 is constant then 1.6 should've come out in January this year.
  25. I

So I wanted my sun for Frontier to look different but when I went into the sun's config file I couldn't find anywhere to my my new file. How do I replace the texture and if I can't why not and how is it configured through a normal world?