Search results

1. H

Team Titan- Hydrogen

So yeah full moon landing, no cheats
  2. H

Team Titan- Hydrogen

So this is part 1 of my team Titan entry. I did a booster landing because why not :)) part 2 below \/
  3. H

Memes

Perfectly balanced...just as all things should be
  4. H

Progress update

Some more random stuff So essentially this also some random rocker bogey stuff So moral of the story: don’t drink and drive rocker bogeys, you’ll vandalize a million dollar craft
  5. H

Progress update

So, I’m back because I procrastinated posting stuff First up: Hermès scout ship I build this while I was experimenting with ions and movable systems The fairings can move around it is interplanetary and is a scout ship Next: epic stylized lunar lander Just a run of the mill lander, nothing...
  6. H

Mission yeet Kyjoo

Wow, this is cool. I suggest you could add pillars or some sort of support. Even a blueprint-edited seperator might look good.
  7. H

Did I really spend a month trying to name this thing? Yes. (I gave up)

This will be my introductory thread, so we might as well begin from the beginning. My apologies, if this thread was posted in the wrong discussion (or even if my use of vocabulary of internet lingo or whatnot is unorthodox.) Point is, I'm going to post the best quality of my work, I am also...