Search results

1. M

Apollo 11 mission (for team titan rank)

Thanks for the info! Can i post it as a reply on this thread or should i make a new one? Thanks
  2. M

Apollo 11 mission (for team titan rank)

No cheats the bp i used is not mine here are some screenshots
  3. M

Soyuz (Most realistic)

When i tap on it it brings me to the text i can download it
  4. M

Atlas V PACK FOR SFS

This is not discord but a forum so u can reply no matter how long the time has passed so idc
  5. M

Atlas V PACK FOR SFS

Repeating what mooncrasher said just bc someone post twice doesnt mean they need to condense their posts
  6. M

Soyuz (Most realistic)

Can u or someone post it as a .zip file bc when i open it it just shows me the text thanks btw looks excellent
  7. M

ULA Atlas V

Great job! I feel like the booster separation will look more realistic if you put a nomal size separator with max power on the tip of the boosters
  8. M

I made the SpaceX Grasshopper bc i was bored

Wowww what a privilege to be the first blueprint! Anyhow if you have any questions or want to report anything then feel free!
  9. M

You can call me he thanks for not assuming thank you man!
  10. M

Bp edit engines for free

Im sorry but why are u posting this video this is completely unrelated to the thread and ur just flooding it just like that N1 post
  11. M

Bp edit engines for free

Im saying the majority of the community
  12. M

Bp edit engines for free

Dude who is gunna be using the ol- whatever can u please just use ur common sense
  13. M

Bp edit engines for free

Dude non full version people cant bp- im not even gunna say it
  14. M

Thank you man!
  15. M

DAMN i accidentally pressed post here is the blueprint
  16. M

Here I know its not to scale dont even bother writing “NoT TO SCaLe” its getting old Blueprint
  17. M

Who is upset about the atlas and delta class rocket retirement?

Scott Manly (idk if i spelt his name wrong) said that the rest of atlas’s launches are going to be in this year idk abu delta but they are still retiring it
  18. M

Found a new glitch

SORRY MODS I accidentally pressed post thread ik i need to condence my posts this was a pure accident here is the vid
  19. M

Found a new glitch

to do this what you need to do is deploy the landing leg in the blueprint then clip it to another piece of your rocket (spoiler of my new grasshopper)
  20. M

Starship. And why I still hate the SLS

Lets take a moment to look at starship/dragon… SpaceX has created a new future and deign for space flight. The fact that NASA is the face of space flight cant design a rocket that is less capable and uses the old ditch-LES, solid rocket boosters, non-reusable first stage will just increase cost...
  21. M

Who is upset about the atlas and delta class rocket retirement?

Recently ULA has annouced they have sold the rest of their atlas V’s and are retiring Delta rockets at the end of the year. This means there are not going to be anymore rockets that feature the atlas or delta name (for exp: Atlas VI or Delta VI heavy. What are your thoughts?
  22. M

Soviet N1 rocket - SSA

Can you not just flood the forum with photos and videos its not even funny tbh
  23. M

My Falcon 9

I m 99% sure that is sfs orbital’s design
  24. M

Share a BP!

And if u dont know how to bp edit then load and old bp before the update with a capsule and it wont have it
  25. M

Fast asf boi

Why not a nose cone to improve aerodynamics