Search results

1. MECO

Gemini-Titan II and Atlas-Agena-D combo

Your welcome! Let me know if you get it working.
  2. MECO

In Spaceflight Simulator, create a dummy blueprint and save it with a name of your choice so it’ll generate a new blueprint folder to overwrite its contents with this one. On the iPhone, go ti Files > Downloads, select the this blueprint file, but continue to hold down on the file until some...
  3. MECO

My Long March 7 & Tianzhou 6 cargo vessel

Just the one blueprint type is what I have. In regard to countries, I try building rockets from several. Sometimes, the build is just whatever recently launched or something I haven’t seen recently posted.
  4. MECO

https://sharing.spaceflightsimulator.app/rocket/_TbAvZxsEe6LVEVkBXBP0w Try this link.
  5. MECO

A few weeks ago, the Tianzhou 6 cargo vessel was sent to the Tiangong space station via a Long March 7 rocket. This is my rendition of the two space vehicles. In my simulation, I was able to have enough fuel to dock the Tianzhou with my Tiangong space station orbiting at ~100km and then undock...
  6. MECO

Power Station

One of the most interesting and unexpected things I’ve seen on here. Good job.
  7. MECO

Astra Rocket 4

Here is my version of Astra’s Rocket 4 purportedly to launch in late 2023. I use a docking port to represent a satellite. Not the easiest thing to get into orbit. No BP editing, made on iOS using SFS version 1.5.9.8 with clipping. Enjoy.
  8. MECO

My version of South Korea’s Nuri (KSLV-II)

Your welcome! Enjoy!
  9. MECO

My version of South Korea’s Nuri (KSLV-II)

The Nuri had a successful launch last year. This is my model of the 3-stage rocket. No BP editing. Used clipping. SFS version 1.5.9.8 on iOS. Enjoy.
  10. MECO

Russian Angara-5V/MOB-KVTK rocket

One of thumbnails posted out of order, btw. Apologies.
  11. MECO

Blueprint attached
  12. MECO

This is my Russian Angara-5V/MOB-KVTK rocket containing the Russian Lunar Orbital Station and MOB-KVTK space tug. Also included is Firefly Aerospace’s Blue Ghost lunar lander. I only included the lander because I had a spinner mission pairing up Russia with Firefly and left it on there...
  13. MECO

India’s GSLV Mk III and Gaganyaan capsule

Looks like I posted a duplicate pic.
  14. MECO

This was made on IOS with clipping. No BP editing.
  15. MECO

ISRO plans to launch the capsule in 2024. I think it looks like a coffee cup, so I named my capsule Starbucks. Stepping through: First stage boosters start, and about the time their fuel is half spent, I step to light the 2nd stage which are the core engines. The rest of the steps are the...
  16. MECO

My Unha North Korean Expendable Rocket

This is my version of North Korea’s Unha-3 mission that put up their Kwangmyŏngsŏng-3 Unit 2 satellite in December 2012. It was North Korea’s first independently-verified successful satellite launch. For the rocket, I used a small port piece to represent the tiny satellite (so it is...
  17. MECO

My Dream Chaser

Here is my Dream Chaser with the attached Shooting Star cargo module atop a Vulcan Centaur rocket. This was made on iOS with part clipping. No BP editing. Enjoy.
  18. MECO

Sojourner Spacecraft from For All Mankind

Impressive
  19. MECO

My Ariane 6

Here’s my Ariane 6 containing two sample payloads. It was created on iOS using v1.56.1 with part clipping. No BP editing. Enjoy.
  20. MECO

Russia's Soyuz Rocket & Spacecraft

Your SFS Kung-fu is most impressive.
  21. MECO

Wheel Spin Missions

I liked your spinner idea so much, I downloaded the spinner app and made four spinners for myself to give me missions. The spinners I populated: 1) Country/Space Agency rocket origin (NASA, India, etc.); 2) Mission type (lander, orbiter, etc.); 3) Space company for the payload or some aspect...
  22. MECO

Thanks! I enjoyed making and figuring them out.
  23. MECO

You’ll notice if you fly the capsule I don’t have it setup to disconnect the lower white portion containing the RCS by hitting the play button. Why? Because I kept accidentally disconnecting before I used its thrusters to slow me so I could return to Earth. Thus, I kept getting stuck in...