Search results

1. Realistic Mods

[CLOSED] Here you can tell me to make the Planet pack you want!

Sorry to all those, whose mods I could't make!
  2. Realistic Mods

Guys, I'm finally taking the descision. I, wont be making planet mods anymore, since I simply cant devote time for it these days. I might return, But that might not be soon. So, For now, no more mods . It was a heck of a wonderful time with you all, the SFS community, and it was great to be a...
  3. Realistic Mods

How accurate is SFS's Physics?

So, does the Rocket equation work for SFS rockets? And actually I am a no dlc player, so moon was the only option for me. Thx for replying!
  4. Realistic Mods

How accurate is SFS's Physics?

Sometime ago, I was trying to make a high Isp engine in SFS by reducing the height of the Valiant engine (since it was my observation that increasing height increases Thrust, but reduces Isp, and doing the opposite does vice versa). In order to calculate the engine Isp, I decided to send it to...
  5. Realistic Mods

I think so yes, I wouldn't be able to cope with too many requests. What could you do with the title?
  6. Realistic Mods

Here's a list of all packs I have ever made: 1) Betelguese and UY Scuti Pack 2) Kerbol System Pack 3) Kasterborous System Pack 4) Space Agency System Pack 5) Simple Rockets 2 Pack 6) A custom solar system mod 7) Kepler 452b pack 8) GISS Pack 9) Saturn and its moons pack 10) Thick Sun Mod 11)...
  7. Realistic Mods

The thing is, I made my first systems like 2 years ago. So would they be compatible with the current version? I'll try, wait for sometime, It's quite an interesting request. If you want those packs individually, try this folder: Custom Solar Systems - Google Drive And this for my extensive GISS...
  8. Realistic Mods

Guys, sorry for not replying. I have entered high school this year, so I don't get time/forget to check here. I will try to do as much as I can
  9. Realistic Mods

Sure enough! Just send me the details, and I will sure try to make it.
  10. Realistic Mods

I was actually thinking of the same a while ago to make! surely
  11. Realistic Mods

I'll try, because I don't have ios. Can you send me the default Custom solar system folder?
  12. Realistic Mods

I already have one, just after the changes you need- just check if it works. Further, being an adaptation of my GISS pack, it has a lot of moons and asteroids! Tell me if they cause lag, I will do the changes. Here
  13. Realistic Mods

I already have- Kerbol System updated.zip I will update soon!
  14. Realistic Mods

I'm back after a long break. I was inactive due to my unusually busy schedule this year. But now, I will try to work very weekend on the packs you request. Thanks!
  15. Realistic Mods

Project Gremory

I wonder, whether the infinite build area makes the VAB Infinitely larger :p
  16. Realistic Mods

JSP lunar return

NASA Moon direct landing
  17. Realistic Mods

Project Gremory

damn the shuttle is larger than the VAB
  18. Realistic Mods

Project Gremory

wow!
  19. Realistic Mods

Exploration I (Rover)

Hmm, creative! :D