Search results

1. LoveOfSpace

Arisen max remade Spacecraft

Ok, so a few days ago I posted a small interstellar Spacecraft prototype, If you are looking for something that wouldn't fry you phone, go their. Anyway here is it with infinite blueprint. I couldn't really Include pictures BECAUSE I couldn't get it into orbit. My phone, lucky for you is...
  2. LoveOfSpace

Voyager mission

My mission, no ions, no bp edit and wahoo
  3. LoveOfSpace

The most advanced interstellar spacecraft ever developed

A very powerful interstellar Spacecraft I will repost when I buy infanit blueprint space, adding shuttles, working reentry pods ect. Requires no heat cheat and infanit fuel cheat to get to orbit. Great for role play. PLEASE NOTE ME IN ANY VIDEOS YOU DO USING ANY OF MY BLUEPRINTS!
  4. LoveOfSpace

My final entry for team frontier Mars mission

My final mission
  5. LoveOfSpace

Jupiter moon

This is a almost impossible challenge, you must sent a lander to EVERY moon of Jupiter in one mission, no chests or BP editing on engines, also no infanit fuel. All entries must include,Blueprint(s),orbit of earth,orbit of Jupiter, landing of each lander.
  6. LoveOfSpace

My reply to the 5 people who voted for rovers and landers

A rover and lander
  7. LoveOfSpace

My mars mission 2

My second attempt to get to Mars and back
  8. LoveOfSpace

My mars mission(i think i failed)

This is my team frontier mars mission I might have failed
  9. LoveOfSpace

Space station parts

A couple pre made parts to build your space station. List a as followes... cupola, ion engine, soler panals(you can remove to ports), fuel tank large, space station model, momenton wheels(mey need slight edit), small tank, correrdoor, 2 cargo holds, living space, telescope, spacship builder(for...
  10. LoveOfSpace

Team titan entree

my moon landing submit screenshots
  11. LoveOfSpace

High powered machine gun

A high powered machine gun. Can be used as tank or on a space station. Use staging for quicker fire
  12. LoveOfSpace

My intersteller rocket|

A large intersteller rocket with two landers. Can be placed in orbit in one mission with cheats.