Search results

1. BackroomsFan

voyage

2. BackroomsFan

my idea for the voyager quest. but will it work?

so whenever i do the voyager quest i run low on fuel. but can i dock to a station then refuel? also the station is the one i made for the floater badge
  3. BackroomsFan

my intrest for sfs is decreasing...

4. BackroomsFan

cheat engine

5. BackroomsFan

privileges

What are privileges and how do i get it because i saw something that said "You have insufficient privileges to reply here"
  6. BackroomsFan

Logo

I really dont know where to post this and im sorry if i posted this on the wrong place So i put the link of this forum on the wayback machine. And i saw you guys used to have a logo?
  7. BackroomsFan

Cool Space agency glitch

i know no one plays this game anymore but i found this cool glitch where it speeds up the game. this only works on bluestacks tho Step 1: Go to settings Step 2: Enable high frame rates Step 3: Set the frame rate to 240 Step 4: Save Changes and restart bluestacks Step 5: Space agency is now sped up
  8. BackroomsFan

Question again

So i thought of something about launching fuel tanks to orbit then docking with them for the voyager mission. But can the fuel tanks be above 250t?
  9. BackroomsFan

MSS Station

mss station from space agency: MSS.zip
  10. BackroomsFan

Solar Panels

Plz help me on this one. so im trying to find out how to make the expanding of the solar panels shorter. do you guys know how to do this?
  11. BackroomsFan

Black Arrow

Black Arrow BP Black Arrow.zip
  12. BackroomsFan

well that escalated quickly

13. BackroomsFan

Rate my mech

Rate my mech
  14. BackroomsFan

ADS station

I rebuilt the ADS station from space agency to spaceflight simulator: ADS.zip
  15. BackroomsFan

I keep getting this error message

So i was building a rocket. I needed a bp edited part so i bp edited. Saved the text then came back to load the bp. Except it dosent load and it gives me this error message. The file manager i am using is es file manager
  16. BackroomsFan

dying from cringe plz help

these games....
  17. BackroomsFan

Sand:box glitch

I posted this on "other games" since i cant ask on the help thread. Ok so the glitch is that the save and options buttons dosent work. Atleast im not the only sand:box player here, right?
  18. BackroomsFan

officially the best player

i am so good at this now
  19. BackroomsFan

uh

remember when this didnt exist in roblox
  20. BackroomsFan

Shiver me timbers

oh shiver me timbers
  21. BackroomsFan

do you like space agency

22. BackroomsFan

noor nehan has glitch

idk if hes joking or not nvm i just read this status post
  23. BackroomsFan

roblox :(

nooo roblox patched corner clip now i learnt evuuz fling, flat clip, dance clip, and corner fling before i could even use them in other games
  24. BackroomsFan

the heck

idk but roblox is soooo laggy its the same thing for the microsoft and mobile version
  25. BackroomsFan

mars rocket :D

altair is gonna tell me that this rocket is overkill