Search results

1. S

MoreParts Mod

the mod is now even worse because you cant connect with the satellite dish because there is no any power source
  2. S

(v1.2 UPDATE) BR-Apollo (Previously BASP)

because his main focus and more appreciation is the apollo program stuff,he still likes starship but its not something he is passionate about to build
  3. S

MoreParts Mod

even if i launch them all separately the game still crashes
  4. S

MoreParts Mod

well thing is if i launch more than 2 satellites the game crashes for no fucking reason....
  5. S

MoreParts Mod

i would really love if you could make 4 antenna dishes around earth because im quite annoyed from not being able to place satellites around earth with the small dish part and make other cool stuff..oh i also wonder if theres any new buildings that will be added for making colony
  6. S

MoreParts Mod

most likely a bug....but what im saying is.....with just 1 satellite on earth its just annoying when you loose connection..and i'd love if there could be at least 4 satellites on each side of earth so you wouldnt loose connection with satellites in orbit
  7. S

MoreParts Mod

so uh,i was testing stuff out with the satellite dish part and im constantly getting annoyed from being unable to connect when im not in range of the earth satellite...an you perhaps put 4 satellites around earth? it would make it far easier and better to make a cluster of satellite connections...
  8. S

Discord link

Altaïr it turns out I'm still banned for some reason even tho my appeal was accepted...
  9. S

Discord link

I asked somebody in the sfs wiki discord and they told me the server is somehow full...
  10. S

Discord link

Hey,I was recently unbanned from the afs discord and was sent a link for it but it told me it is invalid,if there's anyone who could send a working link I would be thankful!
  11. S

Discord Ban Appeal

Username: InterstellarSaturnian#6215 Discord ID: 245247624658026498 Date: Unsure, around 2018/19 Reason for ban: Childish behavior Why I should be unbanned: Back then before I was banned i was the typical annoying person who can't control himself and did I did stupid things. Now I've matured and...