Search results

1. DMG_AMP

Extremely overengineered capsule design

Hello! Haven't been active in a minute! School and my music project have been taking most of my time so not much time to play sfs, but now I'm in self isolation until the 22. so I made a capsule design that I'm very happy with!
  2. DMG_AMP

First song in my SFS Planet Soundtracks is done, tell me what you think!

Short ambient song with the theme of well... Mars! Tried going mostly ambient with a short and simple drum section at the end (Drums are remade from the song Home Computer by Kraftwerk). Would love the communities feedback on this! Any criticism is welcome! SFS Planet Soundtracks: Mars, by...
  3. DMG_AMP

Idea for planet soundtracks?

Since I'm an aspiring musician (not a good one lol), the idea came to my mind to make planet specific tracks (maybe even specific even songs songs like LEO or Reentry). Just wanted to hear what people here think about it!
  4. DMG_AMP

Made my first probe recreation :]

The Viking 1 and it's orbiter! They aren't that good but it's something!
  5. DMG_AMP

Attempt #2 at the Voyager mission

Here is my second attempt at the Voyager mission!!! Hope everything is alright!
  6. DMG_AMP

Shuttle docking thingy!!

Did my first "crewed" mission to my space station with my shuttleace station with my shuttle =D
  7. DMG_AMP

My entry for team frontier =3

Hope I did everything right!
  8. DMG_AMP

I did my first docking in LEO

I know this is probably pretty lame and tame but I have always struggle with docking and I felt like posting my achievement =)
  9. DMG_AMP

Need help with ranks!

I'm not quite sure how you verify the things that you have to do receive the ranks on the forums, do you have to send an image, video or safe file?