Search results

1. S

My first space shuttle

I'm sorry but a space shuttle? It doesn't even look like any effort has been put into it, also it doesn't even have wings like stuff.
  2. S

Mars rocket + rover no expansion pack

Hello everyone! I'm back in the game again, should i start designing a new and better rocket?
  3. S

Hey! Of you think that, i think you didn't go to mars the right way. Because I did go to mars and i don't have the expansion pack
  4. S

Everyone, if you downloaded my rocket, could you please leave a rating of how you liked it or smth? So i know if i have to change something.
  5. S

Here are the screenshots
  6. S

Hey! Yes! i will make some screenshots! Thanks that you responded, this is my first rocket that can go further then the launchpad lol, anyways i will make some screenshots immediately and edit it in the post.
  7. S

Yes! This indeed is a rocket that can go to mars and it's moons, and of course Earth's moon too! This rocket probably does need some more fine tuning for the best performance but I was able to reach mars and the moon! And it comes with a rover. (definitely not bought from e-bay) Ye the Rover...