Search results

1. WILD_BUDGIE1112.rus

United Systems of Chanungism (USoC)

Nice system! Good job) I really like imaginated systems, because they are unique!
  2. WILD_BUDGIE1112.rus

Solar System & Milky Way Project

Jump twice your left leg, sing "Baby shark" and eat rotten rat. And nothing else to download it.
  3. WILD_BUDGIE1112.rus

Hmm.. I need to check on small asteroid. Is it possible to make ring around it, or no.
  4. WILD_BUDGIE1112.rus

Maybe.. Build station the Mars size? Also, using gravitation of planets on your way..
  5. WILD_BUDGIE1112.rus

INTERSTELLAR ADVENTURE V 0.6

Try to add some asteroids near to the Earth
  6. WILD_BUDGIE1112.rus

Actually Complete Solar System (ACSS) Release Thread

Tap the link from last comments
  7. WILD_BUDGIE1112.rus

[CLOSED] Here you can tell me to make the Planet pack you want!

Can you create my idea? Yes - i go to draw other textures. No - that's no. Later - okay, I can wait.
  8. WILD_BUDGIE1112.rus

Actually Complete Solar System (ACSS) Release Thread

Is there anyone alive here? Why is the link not working? Translated by a moderator
  9. WILD_BUDGIE1112.rus

Non dlc boeing 747

But what is it?
  10. WILD_BUDGIE1112.rus

Non dlc boeing 747

What is the dls?
  11. WILD_BUDGIE1112.rus

[CLOSED] Here you can tell me to make the Planet pack you want!

Hi! I really hope you can help me. I want to create a planet pack. But the game gives errors. These errors shouldn't happen, and no one knows why they happen, because I'm doing everything right, and I made sure of it by copying the stock system and getting the same error. It should be a...
  12. WILD_BUDGIE1112.rus

Your countries RP! Theotown/SFS project

Извините, если гугл переводит текст плохо. Надеюсь, всё понятно. translation: Sorry if google translates the text badly. I hope everything is clear.
  13. WILD_BUDGIE1112.rus

Your countries RP! Theotown/SFS project

Я создаю пакет планет для своего проекта из игры TheoTown. Я пытаюсь создать мод на солнечную систему из нашего проекта. А именно "Ваши страны РП!". Я новичок в этом деле, но буду стараться. Сейчас я рисую текстуры и буду делать первые шаги в построении Брауновской системы. Надеюсь, вы могли бы...