Search results

1. R

F-22 (with missles and cannon)

This isn’t yours please at least give credits to rafi
  2. R

STAR DESTROYER

amazing. I think you should add the version as well so people don't get confused
  3. R

Nasa's Space Launch System

Keep up the good work :)
  4. R

Nasa's Space Launch System

Artimes. Idk how to spell this build is amazing. You know there’s also a lunar gateway for this as well.
  5. R

Just a long rocket

If you want a really long rocket just bp edit the Y value
  6. R

Io industries blueprints

thank you.
  7. R

Nebula space station single launch

Idc take it
  8. R

SFS Texture update

Lol
  9. R

SFS Texture update

Fr sfs is confusing
  10. R

SFS Texture update

that cucumber mod is confusing can somebody simplify the download process and explain it to me?
  11. R

Io industries blueprints

here are some videos and pics of what they look like
  12. R

Io industries blueprints

Gladly. I will get some now and put them in
  13. R

Io industries blueprints

When is the da approve
  14. R

Io industries blueprints

There are 214 blueprints and If you saw Io industries on tiktok you can see the blueprints I made
  15. R

A tank

Amudeas you have not posted any blueprints yourself and I see you do this to other builds as well. The fact you never stated why shows your either being bias about builds or you just look to call them bad with testing them for practicality. Next time read your message before you try and break...
  16. R

ROCKET STATION LnPKR v1.0

This build is genius. I have tried it myself I would recommend it. I’d you want more missiles just increase the height of it.
  17. R

New rover

I just realized I duped the bp links sorry
  18. R

New rover

If you need the files compressed just tell me I’ll send you a compressed version
  19. R

A tank

Thanks for the suggestion. I will try it again and see if it looks better. Thank you :)
  20. R

Helicopter Improved of neutralizer

Wow looks good. But If other people want to download it I would recomend adding the version txt. It looks really cool though and I like it. Keep up the good work :)
  21. R

A tank

Sure. I’m always open to feedback
  22. R

A tank

It’s a tank because it has a barrel aka the separators. Forgot to apply fairings sry. And the missiles are to hit the air. And I’m not good at putting a bunch of wheels into each other. I try though and thanks for hurting my feelings