Search results

1. I

Simple design— Please rate it.

Thanks. These facts are really helpful. Now, according to you, if I use Valiant engine replacing the Frontier in 3rd stage, it'd be more efficient, because of it's lightweight. Is it so? One more question, making a space station in SFS is really tough (I once tried, it took me almost 32...
  2. I

Thanks for suggestion. I just want to something more. Can someone please tell me, how can I make more efficient rocket? You can see this is just a basic one.
  3. I

I gave it a try and understood the problem with Ion engine practically. Thanks for your suggestion. I've applied changes. Have a look and suggest changes, if required. Expanded the landing legs for better recognition. Is it okay? I've one more question. Can't I merge two engines without using...
  4. I

Well, I'm a newbie, not an expert one. I tried to make a good rocket for exploring planets which is in the image. Want rating and advice for further improvements.
  5. I

Team Titan Instructions!

Then it's okay. Thanks that you haven't forgotten my mission
  6. I

Team Titan Instructions!

Should I return to Earth's surface with the lander, or just with the orbiter?
  7. I

Saturn V. Completely designed by me. Comment on it

Oh, I made it to the moon. Here's the pictures... Thanks to all who helped me.
  8. I

Okay, I've applied changes. Have a look...
  9. I

Isn't required. I test-launched it. It escaped the atmosphere without heat shield.
  10. I

Oh! I thought it is important. Sorry . I'll take it to the moon very soon. Thanks for your support. Anymore changes required?
  11. I

How is it?

This rocket was getting overheated every time I was launching. After using the heatshields, I was able to take it out from Earth's atmosphere. I was also thinking that it's something weird. What should I do instead?
  12. I

How is it?

Please help me to upgrade it.
  13. I

How is it?