1. Azuraaa

My solar system ive been working on

Those already exist i already have 2 like those
  2. Azuraaa

My moon base

Make a fusion reactor that would be cool
  3. Azuraaa

My solar system ive been working on

Ive been making this for like a few days it has almost 100% textures drawn by me I think i may upload this soon if you guys have any planet ideas i would probably add them
  4. Azuraaa

Community solar system

Yeah sure im adding it currently just a comet
  5. Azuraaa

Community solar system

All you need to do is send the files and textures if needed and i will add it to the solar system The rules are No innapropriate stuff (duh) And really thats it Also if you got a planet with moons dont be afraid to add the moons too. Add as many as you want Thats it i hope to see your...
  6. Azuraaa

The Solice Fictional system

GitHub - AZURAAARAAA/Sfs-solar-systems K heres the link if theres any problem tell me
  7. Azuraaa

This is going to be a pain to download acc im gonna just add a github or somethin
  8. Azuraaa

And finally the file and another planet texture
  9. Azuraaa

The Solice system is a solar system with a star simmar to ours There are 4 planets and many moons The lava twins scrania and lavaro Denu the giangantic gas giant Salice purple Saturn Chevron a colorful dwarf planet And the moons Theres more but im too lazy to list them all Turns out the files...
  10. Azuraaa

Delta-V map for SFS 1.5

Maybe some floaties too since the sun is a big ball of lava
  11. Azuraaa

Delta-V map for SFS 1.5

Truly useful if you want to land on the sun
  12. Azuraaa

How do i make custom terrain

Like how do i make my own terrain. do you guys do it manually? Or is there an easier way? Also how do i use them
  13. Azuraaa

Unknown asteroid landing

Today the agency has found a asteroid caught into an highly eccentric earth orbit your mission is to land on it. But the agency is low on funds as such your rocket must be less than 200t Heres my mission The low mass Leo rocket would be perfect fot this mission in an orbit and burning into an...
  14. Azuraaa

Collab/Forum... Base!

I little moon spire i Made because yes Rocket not included Link https://sharing.spaceflightsimulator.app/rocket/bV6r9dVHEe2dE7uAd13aUA
  15. Azuraaa

Advanced techniques: the gravitational slingshot

Well That aged like milk
  16. Azuraaa

Space junk disposal mission

Put the file into the quicksave file. Thr quicksave file is in the world file which is in the saving file you can use any file editor of you choice
  17. Azuraaa

Christmas contest 2022

The forum should really send a notification when an event like this happens That would tell everyone about it
  18. Azuraaa

Christmas contest 2022

Most people don't even know of this challenge existence
  19. Azuraaa

Christmas contest 2022

Yeah the challenge was extended
  20. Azuraaa

Azuraa's Christmas submission

Now imma do the second one
  21. Azuraaa

Azuraa's Christmas submission

I had time so i thought i would do the mission Introduction the steel tree Its a steel Christmas tree kinda The launch and orbit was nominal lunar transfer orbit and deorbit now that the upper stage is detached we can land "softly" first and second Present placed And just like that we...
  22. Azuraaa

Christmas contest 2022

Pretty sure yes