Search results

1. Azuraaa

My solar system ive been working on

Ive been making this for like a few days it has almost 100% textures drawn by me I think i may upload this soon if you guys have any planet ideas i would probably add them
  2. Azuraaa

Community solar system

All you need to do is send the files and textures if needed and i will add it to the solar system The rules are No innapropriate stuff (duh) And really thats it Also if you got a planet with moons dont be afraid to add the moons too. Add as many as you want Thats it i hope to see your...
  3. Azuraaa

The Solice Fictional system

The Solice system is a solar system with a star simmar to ours There are 4 planets and many moons The lava twins scrania and lavaro Denu the giangantic gas giant Salice purple Saturn Chevron a colorful dwarf planet And the moons Theres more but im too lazy to list them all Turns out the files...
  4. Azuraaa

How do i make custom terrain

Like how do i make my own terrain. do you guys do it manually? Or is there an easier way? Also how do i use them
  5. Azuraaa

Unknown asteroid landing

Today the agency has found a asteroid caught into an highly eccentric earth orbit your mission is to land on it. But the agency is low on funds as such your rocket must be less than 200t Heres my mission The low mass Leo rocket would be perfect fot this mission in an orbit and burning into an...
  6. Azuraaa

Azuraa's Christmas submission

I had time so i thought i would do the mission Introduction the steel tree Its a steel Christmas tree kinda The launch and orbit was nominal lunar transfer orbit and deorbit now that the upper stage is detached we can land "softly" first and second Present placed And just like that we...
  7. Azuraaa

Why does my custom solar system just not appear

I have a problem i tried using the solar system editor but when i load the solar system i made there was literally nothing
  8. Azuraaa

Team frontier mars and back

Heres my attempt at it the first rocket launch the transfer stage second launch using the same rocket the Lander stage docking docked mars transfer mars orbit and descent descent and landing back up to orbit docked again earth transfer earth reentry mission achievements I hope mine doesnt...
  9. Azuraaa

Space junk disposal mission

In this mission you Will be disposing of space junk that has accumulated in a big chunk This is will be done via dropping it into the atmostsphere RULES: You can not control the space junk the probe is there so it doesnt get removed accidently You cannot use anything on the space junk like...
  10. Azuraaa

Space station attempt

Heres my space station the habitat module the solar module the junction module thurster module escape pod Heres the full space station Hopefully this one doesnt break any rules
  11. Azuraaa

Astroid exploration mission

We have found an asteroid orbiting earth and in this challenge you have to do a rendezvous with the astroid Heres the astroid And heres my attempt at the challenge Heres my rocket in space in orbit i increase the orbit height then i rendezvous to it The rocket is getting closer to the astroid...
  12. Azuraaa

Mercury redstone and mercury atlas no dlc

My mercury redstone and mercury atlas mercury redstone on the pad going to space in suborbital space reentry landing Link to mercury redstone https://sharing.spaceflightsimulator.app/rocket/TpKOsgCyEe2fsXdcu4p9zg Now for the mercury atlas mercury atlas on the pad going to orbit seperated...
  13. Azuraaa

Weird terrain glitch (my solar system broken)

I was doing a mission to the moon an then i Saw this? An this? I decided to look around at the solar system' Big mountain at Mercury What the hell Happended to venus And mars Could anyone tell me what is this also this is in stock solar system
  14. Azuraaa

Azuraaa's june contest submissions

My attempt at Venus landing my rocket the fairing is bp edited but that it going to orbit in orbit going to Venus i remembered half way in to take a screenshot "very circular venus orbit" deorbit burn has been done and now seperating landing on Venus using parachutes It has landed om pretty...
  15. Azuraaa

The spectrum space station (fictional)

I wanted to make a big space station with a rocket And I decided to do it in one launch on the pad its huge the space station is now out of the fairing and it also has its own engines In space It can fly to the moon and back to earth it also has extra fuel for re-fueling other space ships And...
  16. Azuraaa

No dlc starship Made by me

I think it looks nice on pad and going to orbit i know its a horrible orbit Reentry ? How did it turn white starship landed and its now black again super heavy booster i barely landed Here the download https://sharing.spaceflightsimulator.app/rocket/lKzDRNMnEeyfkXdcu4p9zg
  17. Azuraaa

Give me your mission idea

Give me a mission idea. Its not supposed to be a challenge just for fun it has to be possible without cheats and also in the vanilla solar system with no dlc's because im poor
  18. Azuraaa

Team frontier space station

Here is my space station for the frontier team First habitat module i forgot to get map view i hope that fine Second module four way joint + escape pod the thing docked on the space station The Third module is a airlock Fourth and last one is a solar array with an outdoor space lab...
  19. Azuraaa

The very big sea dragon i Made

This sea dragon is very big like the real one compared to a very smol rocker on launch pad its taller as the VAB in space the sea dragon can go very far maybe to far Download link https://sharing.spaceflightsimulator.app/rocket/Gx5L7MMKEeyfgndcu4p9zg
  20. Azuraaa

I Will (maybe) make your rocket ideas

Send me some rocket ideas and i Will maybe make them. it also has to be possible duh
  21. Azuraaa

Team Titan entry

Heres is my moon mission i call it cylx Rocket on launch pad Leo Lmo I also have a sat just to show dominace Moon landing Earth landing and achievements
  22. Azuraaa

My Crew dragon 2 but better

Here is my crew dragon 2 its better than the last one i made You can land it uses no dlcs. no cheats needed Please tell does it look good?
  23. Azuraaa

My space station modules (comment on it please)

What do you think about it i want to knowAlso try to guess what the modules are
  24. Azuraaa

Some stuff for a space station

Here is some stuff for a space station
  25. Azuraaa

My Hubble telescope BP edited no dlc top and side view

Here it istop