Search results

1. Q

Progress Thread of the V.T.O.L

I’ve just finished. Return mission to mars (I used a carrier rocket)
  2. Q

Progress Thread of the V.T.O.L

Greetings from Qingdao, China. I have watched both Wandering Earth movies many times, and have bankrupted myself buying Lego sets of rockets n rovers. That is why I have created the VTOL, or Very, Totally OP Lander. See these photos for the current design. specificatons: Ultra-Light VTOL...
  3. Q

[CLOSED] Here you can tell me to make the Planet pack you want!

Hi there RM, I was wondering if you could make an iOS compatible planet pack with some nearby stars (like the centauri trio, TRAPPIST, Kepler), anywhere within ~50ly of Earth (I want MMW but on a tiny scale)
  4. Q

Project; New Hope Modules

is it possible to find them? I'd love to send pads to mars and commit an Elon...
  5. Q

Xen's Builds

I once made a REALLY weird rocket, if you want me to show you hit me up. Maybe we could collab on rockets sometime? In the meanwhile I'll have to deal with catapulting these to LEO, lmao.
  6. Q

Project; New Hope Modules

do you happen to have drone BP and/or pad bp?
  7. Q

Ultra large parts + heavy launcher: the SSSLS

I should also mention you could simply burn retrograde or burn at a lower fuel percentage (Circularise, then use LOW power to get lunar insertion
  8. Q

Ultra large parts + heavy launcher: the SSSLS

So as a watcher of KSP (troll) I've noticed most SSTOs bend their trajectory to a super shallow AoA to get enough Delta-V to pitch up; not bending with a heavy payload on any rocket that dosen't have fairings is a death wish. This dosen't include any payload imbalances, or you making unspecified...
  9. Q

Interstellar Space Station Progression Thread

Firstly, I need some golden solar panels (if you have any they would be appreciated.) GOAL: Create a space station with cargo bay, warp core storage, good engines, new concepts, all functions the ISS has and a minimum of one contributed item. Progress: Building design/concept
  10. Q

Space station entry

Can I et some of these modules, trying to build an Interstellar Space-station