Search results

1. Larkkarl1

I would like to create a custom cheat!

It is supposed to be an AI-based NPC that tries to discover all celestial bodies in a certain amount of time (with a rocket that sets a lander from the player's blueprints). Now the questions: 1. Do "custom cheats" already exist or would they be possible? 2. How can I implement a script in...
  2. Larkkarl1

Official Creepypasta-Thread

NuqneH what do you want, of course Qapla? I hereby open the Official Creepypasta Thread [(if it went in any way violating forum guidelines please ban!) please stick to them in the comments as well] here you can also write your own scarily (but not disgusting) stories but also unofficially, but...
  3. Larkkarl1

Planet Edit Challenge: 100 Planets System

To all Planet Editors: I, the Griginculian Supreme Emperor (honorary title) Larkkarl, challenge you to create a star system containing at least 100 planets (not including moons, asteroids, stars, comets, interstellar objects, etc.) and finish it in 2-4 weeks 2 weeks = 10 points 4 weeks = 4.9...
  4. Larkkarl1

United Systems of Chanungism (USoC)

We are in the year 2023, not in our universe, but in a parallel universe... Since I'm not a boy of big words: Just explore it yourself... Screenshots and link follow. If you have any questions, just ask me!
  5. Larkkarl1

Question regarding the Steam version of SFS (Planet Edit/General Tutorial)

I finally got the Steam version of SFS. I also just wanted to import planet packs... But in which folder do I put them anyway? Unfortunately I couldn't find a tutorial for the version on the PC... HELP!!!
  6. Larkkarl1

USoC

I'm working on a gigantic planet pack! There are currently about 7 planetary systems. If you want to see screenshots just ask me...
  7. Larkkarl1

Something is wrong

whenever i start to create a new planet pack or add new planets to an old one everything goes wrong... the main planets always disappear into the black hole at the center of the galaxy. I'm desperate!!! Can someone help me please Example:
  8. Larkkarl1

Something is not right:

whenever i start to create a new planet pack or add new planets to an old one everything goes wrong... the main planets always disappear into the black hole at the center of the galaxy. I'm desperate!!! Can someone help me please Example:
  9. Larkkarl1

Need Help

Does someone have a Map Color chart for me?
  10. Larkkarl1

Roleplay „We Are They“

I was thinking about doing a role play... With your help, of course... We could use alien species as a template, so with random events to vote on like...etc.
  11. Larkkarl1

Help!!!

Hello, I created a planets pack, but when I put it in /storage/emulated/0/Android/Data/ com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator/files/Costum Solar Systems/ it doesn't work in game
  12. Larkkarl1

That's Awkward

I need help because I can't open my own planet pack. Can someone test it for me to see if I'm the only one having problems I don't know the error! It always comes like this
  13. Larkkarl1

I have an idea...

An alle SFS-Benutzer: Wer hat Lust auf Rollenspiele? Ich arbeite gerade an einem Planet Pack (Toter Planet Erde) und ich brauche mitarbeiter... Wir könnten das Ganze im Rahmen eines Rollenspiels machen, nämlich: 1. .man erstellt ein Planetenpaket 2. Ein paar Leute erstellen Blaupausen 3...
  14. Larkkarl1

Yaira-System (fictional)

Here:
  15. Larkkarl1

Corellia-System (Star Wars)

Yeah!!!
  16. Larkkarl1

Which Star Wars system should I try to create?

I'm open to suggestions
  17. Larkkarl1

Here are some textures...