Search results

1. MartianMan

1:1 Nasa Shuttle (wip)

I’ve been making a shuttle latelyIt’s 1:1 and has functioning landing gear, I’m really loving how the shadowing turned out, and the window. I can’t attach a video due to the file size being too large, but the landing gear extends as expected. I probably wont be continuing this anytime soon, as...
  2. MartianMan

Another 1:1 saturn v (this time alot better)

Uh, no?? I made it bro, didnt you read anything
  3. MartianMan

Another 1:1 saturn v (this time alot better)

Ok so uh, I’ve had this for quite a while now. I just haven’t posted it here, because I quite literally forgot the forums exsisted. Anyway, saturn vIn the first stage, theres a little text that says S-IC-6, but its so small you can’t make it out in this picture. This is made on pc, because I...
  4. MartianMan

Mr.Sisu (me) 1:1 Saturn V

Launch umbilical tower*
  5. MartianMan

(Mr.sisu) 1:1 Sea Dragon

Its two halves of a cone that are pushed to outside of the main fairing to create the expanded look
  6. MartianMan

yes, I made this entirely on mobile. Took some time to make.
  7. MartianMan

Why the fuck is the asking about the steam version without any context on my blueprint post? Of course i think its about the blueprint you moron also the way he has talked implies he is talking about the blueprint
  8. MartianMan

There is no fucking ”steam version” there is only this link. You can download links on pc, im still surprised how damn blind people are
  9. MartianMan

U can get it on desktop? Desktop has a sharing feature. Im honestly surprised by people’s blindness ITS IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER
  10. MartianMan

So, I’ve made a Sea Dragon. It was a load of work to build and make function. I haven’t shared it until now because the expanding nozzle was buggy. I remade it entirely and its great now. You heard me right, an expanding nozzle. The staging for it goes like this: 1st press: 1st stage sep 2nd...
  11. MartianMan

My Saturn V and Apollo spacecraft

Go to highlighted blueprints for an even better one
  12. MartianMan

Just copy the link, then click the ”sharing” in the top right corner in build mode, and click ”download blueprints” or whatever it is and then paste the link there
  13. MartianMan

Yeah, thanks. It took about a week to make.
  14. MartianMan

Dont mind my shitty ass 5 min editing, if you are talking about the sun in the launch pics, its an issue in the planet pack, and the edited in earths, are my shitty ass 5min editing
  15. MartianMan

People dont recognize me in the forums soo i put my discord name in the title, anyways, heres the saturn v atleast the people from discord know:it comes with the pad, the tower’s crane (the thing on the top) is very unreliable, and if it doesnt work for you just delete it.staging ofcourse works...
  16. MartianMan

1:1 Saturn V

I got bored of my overdone slightly poo old saturn v, so one day, now 6 days ago i decided to make a new one. This time 1:1. Oh i didnt know what a project it would be. Fast forward 6 days, and it it finally done after a load of painstaking work, and many ragequits and motivation losses. It got...
  17. MartianMan

Forum Space Station 2

When its done will you share the qks to everyone?
  18. MartianMan

Forum Space Station 2

I made this goofy arse habitation module with a docking port specifically for the csm cuz it has the custom docking thingy https://sharing.spaceflightsimulator.app/rocket/J413WA__Ee2fu3dcu4p9zg
  19. MartianMan

Forum Space Station 2

damn nice
  20. MartianMan

Forum Space Station 2

Im also gonna prolly make a habitation module for docking ports for the csm as the csm has the custom docking system, but first i gotta fix the csm windows
  21. MartianMan

Forum Space Station 2

Oh yeah i forgor to add rcs to you will have to add it yourself, sorry
  22. MartianMan

Forum Space Station 2

Crew Starship and a crew passageway/starship adapter. Can be used for cargo, refuel or crew starships, but strictly only starships. https://sharing.spaceflightsimulator.app/rocket/W8TKTQ_tEe2fu3dcu4p9zg passageway/starship adapter ^^^ Cresign already has the starship as i gave it to him a...
  23. MartianMan

Forum Space Station 2

I wonder what should i send, hmm. Maybe a module? Maybe a spacecraft? Idk
  24. MartianMan

Forum Space Station 2

Lol its me mr sisu
  25. MartianMan

Forum Space Station 2

Im in! (I want buran) :P