Search results

1. Lev from Ukraine

Ohio☠️☠️☠️. WTF going in low orbit of Earth

Ohio took off into space and began to revolve around the Earth, aliens in the sky, President Biden's adviser said that there was no moon landing, Ahio overtook the United States in the Space Race, why are China and Russia silent?
  2. Lev from Ukraine

Trappist-1 Pack

I hope this is not a copy of my set?
  3. Lev from Ukraine

Remake of the previous TRAPPIST-1 system or the TRAPPIST-1 Space Program (SPT)

Version: 1.1 Changes: Two new moons One comet
  4. Lev from Ukraine

Remake of the previous TRAPPIST-1 system or the TRAPPIST-1 Space Program (SPT)

I decided to do a remake Changes include: 1) Correctly scaled orbits 2)± The correct scale of the planets 3) More objects invented by me 4) New textures of planets and atmospheres This is not the latest version and will be updated over time. Trappist-1.zip
  5. Lev from Ukraine

TRAPPIST-1

So, I'd rather do a remake of this system
  6. Lev from Ukraine

ARSS Development

Yes, this is all cool, the nose would be worth lowering the atmosphere down, it would be great if you respected the scale of game atmospheres, 1 : 0.35
  7. Lev from Ukraine

NIBIRU WILL DESTROY US ALL

This set of planets adds Nibiru. Good luck!!!
  8. Lev from Ukraine

Kerbal Space Program System

Here, there are already easy developments ...
  9. Lev from Ukraine

Kerbal Space Program System

Hi, I would like to help you with the small bodies of the Kerbol system (Comets, Asteroids, Dres-theroid belt), can I start working on a modification compatible with your system?
  10. Lev from Ukraine

Kerbal Space Program System for SFS

And the watermark was displayed on the tablets right during the game, please ask for the old version for a comfortable game, please
  11. Lev from Ukraine

Kerbal Space Program System for SFS

I launched the world, and there I appeared on Eve, and even with a badly displayed atmosphere, and it was blue, also without a launch pad, everything is very bugged
  12. Lev from Ukraine

Does anyone know how to make a working day and night cycle?

If you need to download, then there are many such mods. If you develop your mod, then I don't know.
  13. Lev from Ukraine

June Contest Brief, Instructions, Rules, Help.

Interesting (☞゚∀゚)☞
  14. Lev from Ukraine

Mustafar System!!!

,I could not satisfy your canonical needs. But if you want to see a true builder then get it.¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  15. Lev from Ukraine

Mustafar System!!!

Another planetary system in the Star Wars movie universe that replaces the default system. This time Mustafar. Enjoy!!!(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ Link to download:Mustafar.zip
  16. Lev from Ukraine

Kepler-20

This system is smaller than the diameter of the orbit of Venus and replaces the default system. The Kepler-20 planetary system is made up of hot Neptunes and rocky incandescent planets. The first colony was founded on an unnamed asteroid, your task is to explore the Kepler-20 system! Link to...
  17. Lev from Ukraine

Base on asteroid

This world is just a base on an asteroid. Lin ro download:Base on Asteroid.zip
  18. Lev from Ukraine

Hoth System!!!

There is no second star, it's just that both the star and the planet are called the same
  19. Lev from Ukraine

Hoth System!!!

New link to dowland: Hoth.zip