Search results

1. Alice Space Program

OSIRIS-REx - Atlas V 401 and Bennu

OSIRIS-REx's is an asteroid research probe, and its mission is to visit asteroid Bennu, map it, collect samples and return them to Earth. Launch date: 2016. Sept. 01. Launch position: Cape Canaveral, SLC-41 Rocket: Atlas V 401 Target: asteroid 101955 Bennu The probe arrived at Bennu in 2020...
  2. Alice Space Program

Bug Report

There are BP edit only parts in the game. These parts are not there in any expansions pack or gamepass. For example: Peregrine Engine. But it still says: "Disabled not owned parts". That's what i really don't understand. It need to be fixed!
  3. Alice Space Program

Dawn

Dawn was the first spacecraft to visit 2 celestial bodies in one mission. It was launched in 2007. 09. 27. from Cape Canaveral, SLC-17B with Delta-II rocket. A Mars gravity assist helped the spacecraft to visit its first target, asteroid Vesta, but the slowdown wasn't going smooth because of an...
  4. Alice Space Program

My DART space probe

My own DART space probe I made trough hours with hard work. It's highly detailed and realistic. Launch date: 24. 11. 2021. from Vandenberg with Falcon 9 Block 5 It's mission was to redirect asteroid Didymos's moon, Dimorphos The mission was successfull, Dimorphos impact: 26. 09. 2022. It...