Search results

1. Xbxgamers

Voyager

Voyager: My new digital art. I had an Idea that I make Voyager 1 through the cosmos and I added planets, a moon, a star, shadows, etc. I hope you like it. I'm also planning to make Voyager 1 or 2 in SFS. If you want to make digital art like this you can download an app that has layers, painting...
  2. Xbxgamers

Arcane 5

Just vibrant colors and a satellite. You can modify the satellite or any part as you like but do not re post it. I hope you enjoy this rocket.
  3. Xbxgamers

Starship - Beyond

I made my own Starship. I'm sorry if you wanted more design into the rocket I'm not really good at it. But I made a simple starship. I can't land on a planet because my rockets keep tumbling over. So here it is a simple Starship.
  4. Xbxgamers

Just A Rocket 1.0 Prototype

I had no Idea what to build so I built "jUSt a RoCKet Prototype" you know what I mean. I can't screenshot space flight simulator in full screen Idk why. Sorry if you wanted pictures of the rocket. Anyway here is the Files. Its not yet completed so anyway enjoy!
  5. Xbxgamers

SFS Venus Painting

Here is my painting from paint.net I made it by my self It was a little bit hard to make so yeah here is the picture.