Search results

1. XenonSpace

Xen's Builds

Hello :), I'm XenonSpace, you could call me Xen. This is the thread where I post my creations just for fun. If you download one of them, feel free to give me feedbacks, it'll be greatly appreciated. Xenon I Xenon I is a launch vehicle developed by XenonSpace. It is designed for medium capacity...
  2. XenonSpace

Team Frontier Entry - Mars Mission (2/3)

Hello, this is my Team Frontier Entry - Mars Mission. I've finally did it in a single launch, yay! Anyways, here's the pictures. Build Screen and Launch Pad Orbit and Transfer Aerobrake Sequence Landing After collecting some samples and experiments, our astronaut gets...
  3. XenonSpace

Some questions.

1. How much is one square in the building grid? 1 meter? half a meter? 2. Sometimes when I click 'Revert to Launch (or build)' it resets the world, like you just created a new world. To restore it, you'll need to load a quicksave of your latest progress (I learned that the hard way). What...
  4. XenonSpace

Team Frontier Entry : Voyager Quest (1/3)

Hullo! This is my Team Frontier Entry : Voyager Quest. The Build Screen and Launch Pad Orbit and Milestones Ah, I guess this is time to say goodbye. All the time we spent building, monitoring, and keeping you safe feels like it's just yesterday. Oh, she grew up so fast. I wish I could...
  5. XenonSpace

Argon I Rocket

Argon I is an expendable launch vehicle, designed to launch crew and cargo as efficiently as possible to LEO. This rocket does not require expansion packs and cheats to operate, making it suitable for base game players. Argon I Crew variant Maximum recommended payload mass = 35 tons...
  6. XenonSpace

Team Titan Entry

Hello! This is my team Titan entry. The rocket on the launch pad