Search results

1. The Crazy engineer

Voyager Quest Retry 3/3 (the 2/3 is previous post)

So Altair tell me that i missed all the checkpoints and the last one so i decide to retry. i am lazy to typing that i want to tell here's the bp, it's still the same one
  2. The Crazy engineer

Voyager Quest 3/3

hey again, this is the last mission of team frontier also here's the bp Note: if i did wrong commands/mistakes, i'll redo again
  3. The Crazy engineer

HOw tO LAUncH uR RockET

StEF 1: build your ugliest rocket ever STeF 2: Launch It SteF 3: Ignite the engine and spin around Stef 4: Crash it fianl stEF: done
  4. The Crazy engineer

Land On Mars And Go Back To Earth Mission 2/3

hey again, this is picture of this mission the bp here's the continue of it proceed to mars (sry if i didnt show before reentry bcs i forgort) final reentry landing on mars Orbiting mars the next picture is on first reply
  5. The Crazy engineer

just some boring stuff

hey guys, this rocket made when i am boring what to do here's the bp
  6. The Crazy engineer

Bonus Part Space Station (still) 1/3

hey guys, a new part to my space station first is escape pod and escape pod docking module second (there is something that might be wrong with escape pods bcs the rcs makes the other escape pod cant fitted. i am sry) last escape pods sadly, i cannot fit the picture here so i post another one...
  7. The Crazy engineer

Space Station Mission 1/3

first space station long habitation module Second space station docking module third space station long habitation module (no bp show because is the same one) Last is 2 solar panel on single launch if there is rules i break it, i'll try again
  8. The Crazy engineer

Team Titan Entry (Retry) Steam Version

Hello again, this is The Crazy Engineer today i have been retry this for like 15 times and here's the result
  9. The Crazy engineer

Team Titan Entry no bp edit engines (Steam Version)

hello, i would like may ask if there is something i did the mistakes, i would try again without any mistakesalso here's the bp
  10. The Crazy engineer

1/3 Team Hawk missions, 700 tons payload to Earth Orbit

ello, this is first mission i am doin'
  11. The Crazy engineer

how do i ranking up?

how do i ranking up from team rcs to team hawk
  12. The Crazy engineer

Xenon Based Shuttle/SSTO (XBS)

Hello again, this time is shuttle or ssto with quite powerful ion engine (because i add frontier engines), here's the Picture Sample here's the XBS Flame you only need no heat cheat, but when XBS in orbit, it has only 10% of fuel, you can add it, the maximum is 580/600 tons. here's the file
  13. The Crazy engineer

RRRF (Reusable Rocket and Reusable Fairing)

Hello, it's me The Crazy Engineer, cause you know i am crazy at making of it. here's the Picture of Blueprint so if you want to use it, YOU need to use cheat too like no gravity, no heat damage and infinite fuel. to put payload, you need to move the fairing off with no gravity on, then unattach...
  14. The Crazy engineer

THE GIGA INTERSTELLAR SHIP

i make this about 3 days but reason why i make long is bcs i dont know what the front interstella ship i should make, but i hope you guys enjoy it. also make sure you had better pc because its lag in my pc