Search results

1. Type 51

BAD NEWS

I have cancer, this is why i have never been chatting for long. This is not a joke. I can't explain furthermore, I hope i come back soon. Wish me luck ;)
  2. Type 51

capture of me dying

Yes. my ROBLOX avatar is literally it but drawn. The game on ROBLOX is called Evade. User:itzjuztethan1423's Profile
  3. Type 51

A true PVZ2 Fact..

YEAH I WANTED A RETEXTURED HUGE ROBOTIC GARGANTUAR! NOT A LITERAL BUG CYCLOPS!!! WHY POPCAP, WHY!!
  4. Type 51

I tried to download ModLoader but didn't work.. any help please?

So, i tried to add "ModLoader" on my SFS Steam "0.5.5.7", but didn't work, all that appeared was a script tab that if i close it, the game closes. Yet the Modloader option doesn't appear, IMAGE:All that i can describe and explain about it. Please help.
  5. Type 51

My custom capsules aren't working, any help?

Hello, my custom capsules such like this as you can see, it's still going high speed after reentering. ( I drained the fuel tank) This happens to every one of my custom capsules, they only work when i don't go into orbit and go straight, any help on the comments? I really can't elaborate that...
  6. Type 51

Made a free Space Shuttle ( i made this before i'm leaving to vacation for a while as also for a long time. )

On the launchpad btw it needs a stand- Flighting to orbit Orbit Blueprint Here's the link btw: Free Space Shuttle (Made by Type 51) - Google Drive
  7. Type 51

I made the F1 Rockedyne Engine (or whatever it looks like)

It looks a bit cool weird, but here, you can talk about it on the chat.
  8. Type 51

I got a cool mission to make.

So, you've been scrolling on jmnet.one, and you're thinking of what to do (Or posting a thread, making a rocket, etc.) The mission is: A Hazardous orbit of (Insert star here) How do we get "A hazardous orbit of ____________"? First, find a star you want to orbit. Second, go to High Orbit of...
  9. Type 51

Anything else i need for my space station?

So, i built a space station on earth (With the no-gravity cheat), and i discovered a problem. Could anyone here help me please? thank you.