4. AxcelAbrego

Real Solar System Addon

... :eek:
  5. AxcelAbrego

Texture Packs India Agency

very soon in november [TEA]
  6. AxcelAbrego

the need for modloader for cell phones

[TEA]I confirm. my brother has ISO but he can't edit bp without sending to my cell phone and passing the file later...
  7. AxcelAbrego

I hadn't thought about that problem, I could make a mod apk without having to go into the internal file, a better thing like mods, but it affects the file. Examples: texture loader edit parts or as Altaïr mod
  8. AxcelAbrego

:confused:oh but there is not at least one wood to have piracy without lowering the rating!
  9. AxcelAbrego

Spaceflight Simulator Comic Trailer

[TEA]
  10. AxcelAbrego

hello this is a thread because it is important that it adds a modloader designed for android 1.not everyone will be able to get on a pc or have a pc 2.variety for everyone (things similar to each other or look like one) 3.varied community of modders 4.compatibility for pc with android (I think...
  11. AxcelAbrego

Spaceflight Simulator Comic Trailer

epic!
  12. AxcelAbrego

Closest approach line

realisitc
  13. AxcelAbrego

Ares V

hears! it's my lander!!!!
  14. AxcelAbrego

Proyect Sistema Solar (SSBYA) - (W.I.P)

Hello, this is a pack that I made 3 years ago, that is, time 2021. This would be a pack of the main planets of the solar system and other objects. The project was suspended a long time ago but... I found the SFS 1.5.2.5 file on my cell phone because it seems to work in the PC version. good...
  15. AxcelAbrego

Engine Olders

TRALIER 2
  16. AxcelAbrego

Engine Olders

UPDATE !!!! 1.5 /Fix Error New Engine -Grasshopper -Boradswrod Reskins Engine :) to download: Update Engine Olders [1.5]
  17. AxcelAbrego

ARSS Development

EPIC
  18. AxcelAbrego

Texture Pack Olders Restored

some of the textures do you remember?
  19. AxcelAbrego

Texture Pack Olders Restored

pack with textures from old and discarded versions of the game in question, some textures that didn't come to light when launching the game but this pack is there. this texture some are investigated by the origin example: USA LOGO and NASA LOGO some have some errors I hope it can be fixed.
  20. AxcelAbrego

Texture Packs India Agency

...Leaks...
  21. AxcelAbrego

Engine Olders

TRALIER MY MOD
  22. AxcelAbrego

Engine Olders

sorry i made it possible
  23. AxcelAbrego

Engine Olders

This pack returns the old engines that have been removed or discarded in previous versions, ahem: SFS 1.31 SFS 1.35 SFS 1.4 but they are only examples but this pack is a space of the 5 Years of SFS Anniversary. Whatever try it. :) to download: Engine Olders
  24. AxcelAbrego

The game sfs pc steam does not open for me (a friend)

As he opens his steam, he opens the game and closes his steam.