Search results

1. KaiserRedGamer

Addon - the SFS Mod Pack

You know what, it'd be nice to download some PC engines...
  2. KaiserRedGamer

Addon - the SFS Mod Pack

Interesting, thank you. sigh I really want to purchase the PC version on Steam, could I invite y'all to crowdfund it? Thanks...
  3. KaiserRedGamer

Public Progress Thread (Off-topic SFS)

That looks concerningly unstable
  4. KaiserRedGamer

Team Hawk Instructions!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA P.S. I've been playing SFS for at least 2 years now
  5. KaiserRedGamer

Team Hawk Instructions!

Sorry for the remark. but... Oh well looks like I really need to be on Team Titan
  6. KaiserRedGamer

Team Hawk Instructions!

Fine. RCS TO JUPITER AND BACK
  7. KaiserRedGamer

Addon - the SFS Mod Pack

Oh well... Then how to do it on the PC version? Maybe you can help me that way.
  8. KaiserRedGamer

Team Hawk Instructions!

Forgive me if I seem arrogant, but what if we give players another challenge beyond Team Hawk? Team Valiant - be a mod or admin Team Grasshopper - Intercept an asteroid heading for Earth - Return to Earth from a hyperbolic solar trajectory - Perform an aerocapture maneuver at Earth without...
  9. KaiserRedGamer

Addon - the SFS Mod Pack

Then uhh... stretch said high ISP motor?
  10. KaiserRedGamer

Don't get me wrong though, I primarily use that cheat solely for the retrorockets. I can design a stage so that the upper descent stage doesn't... y'know... Jamestown, but I think it's awful since it's going to impact the ground below it, forcing me to use the stage outside of the landing proper...
  11. KaiserRedGamer

I'm using a cheat to not do that
  12. KaiserRedGamer

Addon - the SFS Mod Pack

sigh I really wish I had more powerful engines... even the stretched Frontier isn't doing it for me... I just need powerful and efficient engines so I don't discard my first stage and boosters less than halfway up the atmosphere and run out of fuel without even making it to 6 or 7km/s
  13. KaiserRedGamer

Addon - the SFS Mod Pack

It is so hard to enter orbit in RSS lol. Also I realized that the rocket parts are much smaller compared to IRL if you look at the measurements and stuff; sure, I could pass the Karman line, but is so difficult to enter orbit. I also found out that the engines' thrust is puny compared to the...
  14. KaiserRedGamer

Jamestown crew delivery is ready to launch. The CSM would be left in orbit ~to rot~ in case of an emergency evacuation. All three personnel are to land in the LEM and man the base. Wait as of posting this, I reverted to launch because the fairings deployed too early!!!! MY MOON BASE WAS YEETED...
  15. KaiserRedGamer

Upper descent stage used to make orbital maneuvers before landing.
  16. KaiserRedGamer

Mini Milky Way Pack Update Center

Brilliant and splendid! God save your soul.
  17. KaiserRedGamer

Jamestown is ready for launch!
  18. KaiserRedGamer

Is the scale of the planets and stars still vanilla 1:20? The planets moving way faster in timewarp seems very strange to me... or did you just add faster timewarp scales?
  19. KaiserRedGamer

Must have taken a long time to wait for the stars to be in that position lol
  20. KaiserRedGamer

Ørsted Microsatellite

Nice. How do you make the boom?
  21. KaiserRedGamer

Lunar Base Contest (now feedback thread)

Please forgive me, good user! Thank you, and Godspeed.
  22. KaiserRedGamer

The first Jamestown lunar base component from the alternate history series For All Mankind. Hi Bob!
  23. KaiserRedGamer

Please ignore the No Heat Damage cheat, as it doesn't need that to land. If this core module is accepted, then the- Actually, wait, no. Disregard all of this, I modified the Kolibri engine for this one. Sorry
  24. KaiserRedGamer

Not really qualified (yet) for this challenge, but I just designed a recreation of Jamestown from For All Mankind