Search results

1. EmberSkyMedia

PicoSpace Industries’ Semi-Realistic Rocket Engines & Booster Pack

Did you install N2O4’s electricity pack?
  2. EmberSkyMedia

PicoSpace Industries' Utility Pack

You can transfer fuel in flight between tanks or use my "fuel ports" to have two tanks attach and share fuel directly. Launch Tower Assembly is designed to be attached to the ground or the fuel it produces is a "cheat" which is a no-no.
  3. EmberSkyMedia

ShareSpace Parts V2.2 - The Future Update | SSE

All my mods work on Mac & Windows, so check them out as there are a lot of engines and boosters in the realistic engines and booster+ pack.
  4. EmberSkyMedia

the Mars Return SSTO Challenge (Via EmberSkyMedia)

Yeah when I orginally concieved the idea I didn't realize there was a mass advantage. True, the goal of the mission was to leave and land and return with exactly what you left with minus fuel. I didn't use the heating trick (and heat shields) and only managed to land on Phobos after my Mars...
  5. EmberSkyMedia

PicoSpace Industries’ Exotic Item Pack

There are "issues" when I tried unlimited pulses and its quite a bit of work adding in each additional "pulse" so I capped it at 5, the idea being one to accellerate, one to slow down. Another 2 for the return journey and a spare.
  6. EmberSkyMedia

I mean that's what every other rocket engine pack is for... this is designed for the Realistic Mod on PC where its a lot harder to get things into orbit.
  7. EmberSkyMedia

Electricity Part Pack

You could of just asked me for the wheels... always happy to help.
  8. EmberSkyMedia

Realistic Docking ports NASA

This is very cool, well done!
  9. EmberSkyMedia

ANAIS: Advanced NAvigation Innovative System

Amazing mod, now you just need to have it setup with an “auto-pilot” to make the maneuvers for you as you’ll have a fully automated spacecraft!
  10. EmberSkyMedia

Prime Aerospace SpaceX (PAS)

Thanks, I didn’t go anywhere, just haven’t posted anything recently. There were issues (long story short I couldn’t use my left arm for like 3 months and then had to play catch-up in life).
  11. EmberSkyMedia

Prime Aerospace SpaceX (PAS)

Before you scream "Where are the Dragons?" they can be found in my companion pack "Additional Spacecraft" which contains the Cargo and Crew Dragons along with a theorized resuable 2nd stage for falcon/heavy which you can see in the photo below. GitHub -...
  12. EmberSkyMedia

Did you install the electrical pack from N2O4?
  13. EmberSkyMedia

Solid Rocket Boosters!

if you wanted to stack them side by side... its a good idea.
  14. EmberSkyMedia

MoreParts Mod

Did you install both the More Parts "Parts" and the More Parts "Mod"? sounds like you did only the former.
  15. EmberSkyMedia

PicoSpace Industries’ Additional Launch Vehicles & Spacecraft Packs!

PAS you’ll have to ask Prime Aerospace about, but my pack includes the Spacecraft and upper reusable stage. install N2O4’s electrical pack which is required for my packs.
  16. EmberSkyMedia

Forum Station 4! (I think)

The "Survivability Pod" for stations equipped for atmospheric or non-atmospheric decent. https://sharing.spaceflightsimulator.app/rocket/iSPZE2hHEe2VWC2XWYf3kQ
  17. EmberSkyMedia

V2 of Additional SpaceCraft is Released! You WILL need to watch this video to learn how to use the advance capsules or expect a lot of explosions...
  18. EmberSkyMedia

Booster+ Pack which can be found with the Semi-Realistic Engine Pack.
  19. EmberSkyMedia

Next Version is on the Horizon! Learn about all the new capsules and landing craft here!
  20. EmberSkyMedia

Landing Gear

99% sure he is M.I.A. But I have a surprise coming...
  21. EmberSkyMedia

Go to Unity hub, select your editor (not the project) and the. Click manage and add the MacOS Build to your editor profile… not whatever crazy scheme you just suggested end users should attempt.
  22. EmberSkyMedia

Clearly he has not installed the MacOS Build in his Unity Editor or forgot to click Windows and Max checkboxes when he exported the pack.
  23. EmberSkyMedia

Random WIP Photos as things start to come together...
  24. EmberSkyMedia

Help Needed

He is refering to Odin Inspector which is integrated into the modtoolkit and thus required. For small users its a one time fee of $55 USD, but it comes with a 90-day free trail and that's what most people use. After that if you are still modding $55 isn't a "huge" expense if you own a PC...