Search results

1. J

Another 1:1 saturn v (this time alot better)

Any answer on sharing it privately
  2. J

Another 1:1 saturn v (this time alot better)

So all we get under the MODS tab is pictures? .... Im lookin gfor the MOD?
  3. J

Windows 11

I fix it and figured it out alot of back doors but i did it. Thanks. I did all your saying but it dont work that way. Dont know if anyone else has win 11 with Android subsystems configured but I do and I got it to work. You cant find Adroid stuff that easy if at all unless you do the way I...
  4. J

Windows 11

No I installed from Google play store were most have and is avalable. Not sure how many know that Microsoft made Win 11 able to run Android apps and games. Very well I may add. Im a Computer Engineer myself and takes a few steps to set it up but I have lots now in Win 11. This is one of my Favs...
  5. J

Windows 11

I thank you very much, however i run it on Windows 11. Windows 11 will run android games and apps but not sure where they install them. I have it on my phone for a while now and I know how to install blueprints there because I know where all data files and folders are but not in Win 11
  6. J

Windows 11

I want to add blueprints to SFS in Windows 11. How and where would this be. Need to locate the Blueprint folder